PLAY TOY - 2l

PLAY TOY - 2l

Gulf opened the door of the basement, a strong smell of alcohol made mew shiver.

Gulf drag himself slowly, come down and sit beside mew, gently stroke on mew cheek softly.

There was a gentle smile in a gulf face. He lean closer toward mew, you smell so good, i am getting aroused like a crazy person even by smelling you. Gulf rub his nose on mew neck with a butterfly kiss.

The desire in his eye make mew heart trembling in fear. Provoking him only bring great danger to his body and soul.

Mew felt extremely uncomfortable the way gulf touched him and kiss him, other than obeying him,  mew had no other choice.

After the excitement faded away, mew felt pain. The pain was like an dark abyss, and he was falling into the dark abyss.

Whenever gulf visit, mew never has a chance to escape, exhausted nights like an abnormal nightmare being brutally bullied physically and mentally.

Rough and raw sex made mew more disgust.

Only good thing is, When ever he wakes up, gulf would be there in the room.

he want to escape from the place so badly, his thought broken by maid words.

Becky mam is a very good person, don't you feel bad for her for ruining her life, maid murmured in her low tone.

Mew smirk. Really, did she ever felt bad for me, the way her husband treating me. I am not his play toy. He said loud in horsh tone.

She looked at mew in shocked and walked away.

*
*

*

Word play toy was echoing on becky mind. She know very well gulf married her to hurt him. Nothing more nothing less.

Either gulf spend night in study room or basement. Name sake gulf is a husband to her. Never share the same bed. Not even a single day.

She want to go down to the basement to meet mr.jhon. After the death of the bodyguard she never had a guts.

The bodygaurd try to abuse the man who lockdown in the basement. Most horrify death, that  she couldn't  sleep for weeks.

Aloof beauty, that what servent and gaurds use to call him.

Dose the man downstairs know that the bodyguard who try to misbehave with him had a horrifying death.

Master serve his head in a plater to him mam.

Becky know gulf is out of station, he went out to finish his million dollar deal with his dad for the company.

How come a man look so beautiful during a sleep too, becky thought looking at mew in a dim light.

Charming beauty, rambo becky brother described in a low voice. who stand beside her.

You are here for my moral support, not to eye on him,  it will bring only horrible death  to you. she said in a low stern voice.

Rambo ignore her and try to touch mew cheek,  she hold his brother hand to stop, and drag him away from the basement. Even wall has eyes.

What should i do to get him, rambo eagerly ask looking at his sister. There's a lust in his eye.

He is a Forbidden fruit. You'll die, my husband will kill you. Stop think about him. He is his man.

She had literally pushed rambo away from the house. who keep on visiting the basement for multiple time in a week. She don't want her brother to die.

Even mew doesn't give response to rambo, he know the consequence.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY