GOSSIP - 44

GOSSIP  - 44

Always hear giggles sound from their room, one of the maid gossip in the kitchen with her colleges, now a days people easely accept gay married. Another maid alert her seeing agns cold face.

He just stare at them and walked away from that place.

Seeing Agnes sulked face they started gossip about pam,

Maid 1: you guys have any idea where did the leech come from. She look horrible when i found her in the bathroom.

Maid 2 : from the sewer pipe  or through water pipe

Maid 3 : not a chance that what house keeper team head Troy said. They get the mouth full from sir.Robinson.

Mr. Troy is very sad, even gardening team head mr. Ray get lashed out. But there is no sign of leech in the garden too.

Maid 2: I was there when mr.troy and ray get lashed out. Becky mam never allow them to open their mouth. She was very nervous, i never seen her like that.

Maid 1:  did becky mam did that, she ask in confuse.

Maid 3 : No way becky mam would never do that,  she is thee kindest heart person in the world.

Maid 1 : Then who did it. Madem jane,
(Every one giggle)

Maid 3 :she will never have a time except pampering her husband.

Maid 1 : sir. Gulf.

Maid 3: no way, the boy is so cute, did you see how he speak to sir.mew, like a love bird clicking, you should have to seen it, so cute like a baby. He listen to sir.mew like a baby, always holding sir.mew hand or hem of his shirt.

They are so cute together. Even i want baby like sir.gulf, she giggle

Maid 2: sir.gulf is kind a cute.

Maid 1: maybe dr. Samual did it.

Maid 3: high chance, he hate his wife madem pam.
Maid 2 : but he is in abroad.

Maid 1 : maybe he paid somone to do that.

Every one noded their head yes.

Maid 2: mam. Pam is so rude to his husband sir.Samuel.

Maid 1 : how did jane mam got so brave. make sir.mew to get married secretly to sir.gulf..

Maid 2 : no its sir.mew idea, mam jane is just helped his son endup in great trouble.

Still a cold was happening between grandpa Robinson and mam jane.

Maid 3 : you know about their story. Your boyfriend said it right.

Maid 1 : your boyfriend Ram is sir.mew personal driver. Hmm

Maid 1&3: we want to know everything.

Maid 2 : ok promise me you guys don't gossip about this matter.

Maid 1&3 : promise

Maid 2 : sir.mew saw sir.gulf in the airport and started following till their house.

And they even stayed out side the house like block away for whole day in their car.

Ram said sir.mew look excited seen sir gulf on that day in the airport. They even miss the important meeting.

They wait there till evening, and sir.gulf came out of his house with his mother.

Sir. Mew took them a photo. Coax his mother and arrange the marriage secretly.

Actually mam jane childhood friend is sir.gulf mam. That's why it happened so soon.

Maid 1: But why they accept secret marrige.

Maid 2 : no idea, but ram said sir.gulf fighting skill is very good, he put down 10 men in few minutes. He saw sir.gulf fighting skills with the bullies in a street corner. No drinking habits. He so good in every way.

But the neighborhood boy said something different.
Only sir.Agns found out and expose them.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love