SECOND KISS -15.

SECOND KISS -15.

In the middle of the night mew felt someone rubbing his cheek gently, startled abruptly wake him seeing gulf sitting infront of him. 

Tear in his eyes mew hugged gulf tightly. I am sorry, mew said in a little voice full of guilt. Ther is no word can replace his wrong doing to his husband,  abandoning him in the hospital.

It not your fault mew, gulf rub back of mew to pacify him.

I miss you gulf i missed you so much. Mew  tremble with sadness.

I know, gulf answer in soft voice.

After a long time mew break the hug.

How did you make it, mew asked in eager.

Mild helped me, gulf said smile weakly.

You are mine right, gulf ask look at mew in guilty.

Don't look at me like that, i am all yours, mew said in a worried tone.

Gulf gently grab mew wrist and pulled him closer, crashing his lips on mew lip. Soft and gentle kiss, their second kiss sweet and soft.

In the bed the gulf behaved  like an hungry tiger,  missed me that much mew smirked. Gulf fell in shy.

Tossing in the bed till dawn was beautiful.

Gulf look at mew sleeping peacefully. This time I'll make everything right. He kissed on mew forehead before leaving the bed.

This painting is beautiful, gulf got
mesmerized by the painting that hanging on the wall of their bedroom. He look at mew who is sitting on the bed. It  representing deep love,

Really, i know nothing about painting, i have no interst in them, mew said very plainly and soberly.

Gulf look at him in shock and dipressed. Hide it when mew look at him in confuse.

You look disappointed, mew ask in confuse.

You behave like my grandpa, who want me to become great artist. Mew laugh. my hand shakes in fear, when ever i touch the brush. It's some kind of phobia

That's not my cup of tea, mew answer casually.

Gulf look depressed.

Dont be sad gulf, I know my grandpa hate you, once he know about you he'll love you baby, mew smile. 

I don't need anyone to love me, just you is enough for me. Gulf murmur inaudible.

Sudden knock on the door made both of them startled.

Hide, mew said look at gulf in fear.

Gulf went and hide inside the closet.

Mew hurriedly open then door after gulf get inside the closet.

What take you the long time to open the door,   his great-granny becky said while comming inside the room. 

She hurriedly lock the door after comming in,

Where is the boy she ask in joy,  mew look shock,

What boy granny, mew ask making a confuse face.

Don't act smart, i know every thing. I am the one who ask mild to bring boy for you.

You sad little fox, lying to me she teased. Her eye eagerly search all around the room.

He is hiding in the closet, I'll call him out mew said the low voice and walk toward to closet. Grany followed him eagerly.

When Mew open the door of the closet seeing gulf standing in worry.

Gulf don't worry, granny is in our side.

Next second he hear a sound tada,  seeing granny on floor, fainted.

Mew hurriedly pick his grandma to the bed.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY