ABSURD - 16

ABSURD - 16

Seeing him trigger her memories. The day, she met him for the first time, he was working in her farm house,  he found her lost puppy from the wood.

She is the little princesses of her dad. A 15yr old girl, who got impressed by his action and his beauty. I fell in love with him very next minute. Made her pregnant.

When her father found out, he try to kill him, gulf ran away.

Before he leave me he promise her that he will come back for her and her baby. Ask me to wait.

She strongly belived him.

I gave birth to a boy. He was beautiful her dad accept him as his own son. Named him Robinson.

Her dad found him after four year, he was working for the famous billionaire.

He promise her dad  that he conquer the jhon company and then he will marry her.

My dad already had a eye on the company, Enough for her dad, rich man as sun - in - law what more he want.

But on the day my marriage i understand. He seduce me making me pregnent only to secure share that my dad hold.
,
I know about my dad, he is fraud who do any thing for money , but gulf is 100% more fraud than my dad. 
.
.

Grandma grandma, the sound wake her up. Mew hugged her tightly to his chest, you made me scared, he cried little. Do you want me to call doctor mew ask in concern.

I am fine you idiot,  she pat on the cheek of mew. Did not had a breakfast properly. That's why i fainted.

You need anything to eat granny. Mew ask in a worry.

I am fine, She look around for gulf. She got fainted only because of seeing gulf In fear of seeing her deceased husband.

I hided him again grandma. Mew murmured. I'll bring him out.

Can i talk to him alone mew,  she ask in little voice like child.

Yes granny, I'll stand out side the room,   mew pat gulf shoulder and leave the room.

Becky never belive in Reincarnation, fate. She thinke fortune teller lie for money. Same face with the same name is just a coincidence.

She look at gulf who look little bit worried.

You know who i am, great granny ask looking at gulf.

I know you are great granny of mew he said with soft smile.

Do you know why my son hate you, she ask again with a sad smile.

i am being gay, gulf answer politely.

The boy look so innocent in her eye, don't fall for it again becky she said to herself.

No, you had his father name and his face.

Gulf look her widely, but there is no surprise in his eyes. That's was she felt.

Gulf dosent know what to say. There is fear clouded in his heart.

You are hear for what, becky ask her in a polite tone.

For mew,  only for mew,  he give more pressure to the word only. So she can understand very well, what gulf intension is.

You love him, she ask in a low tone.

Gulf noded his head vigorously, showing the gesture yes.

you better confess him. She smile politely. But there is a fear hovering in her heart. She don't know why.

Every question she asked had a double meaning in it. Is he is really a reincarnated of her deceased husband.

That's a absurd, she brush it away.

With a few knock on the door, mew enter the room again.

Don't scare him grandma, mew tease look at gulf uneasy face.

No i did not, did i great grandma ask gulf teasingly.

Gulf smile gently.

You better carry me to my room,  she gave order to mew.

She look at gulf face through her side view of her eye while mew carrying her out of the room

It dosent look good. Maybe the boy is scared of me. She pacify herself.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY