SUFFOCATE - 28

SUFFOCATE - 28

Mew drop the cake box on the floor, want to run but his leg did not move, he know very well what will happen to thar, His mind went blank. He want to stop gulf.

Gulf burning eyes cool down a little look at mew, gulf took big step and stand infront of mew.

There's nothing between me and thar, that was the first word mew said in trembling little voice looking at gulf in fear.

We are meeting after a long time you are worried about that asshole, gulf smirk evil.

Gulf pull and hug mew, As the tip of a nose was brought near the nape of his neck, mew  unconsciously turned his face away

Gulf smirk and gave a butterfly kiss on mew neck, which mew heart tremble.

We are married couple and take your hands of my husband, thar sneer in anger.

Gulf grabbed his face and pulled him close kissed him, it was sweet soft and passionate long kiss infront of thar.

He is mine always be mine,  gulf said look at thar in stern voice.

Mew touch his lip with his finger tip, he never had kiss like this from gulf, soft and sweet.
Gulf kiss make him tremble in pain, mew can feel there is a change in gulf behavior, that make him more scared.

Mew look at thar in guilty, he never allow thar to touch or kiss him.  Marriage is for the sake of thar

Look at sam dead body on floor make mew shiver. But it's nothing new to mew. He want to save thar at any cost.

Let's go home mew, gulf try to drag mew.

You let go of thar, then I'll come with you. Mew said in his little soft tone.

No, you are not in the place of demanding  gulf smirk, he let go of mew hand and walk toward thar,

A punch on thar face make him fall down. Then he started stamping on thar face, looking at mew.

But thar did make a sound he sadly look at mew.

Stop it gulf, i am comming with you. Mew said hurry. He can't see thar getting hurt.

Gulf pulled mew close to him and walk out of the house.

Mew turn and look at the van that is following gulf car.

Don't worry l let him go if you behave, gulf said looking at worried mew.

Mew know very well it's a lie. Mew touch magazine that was hiding in chest for a long time. Story about gulf and his wife Becky lavishing life style.

You don’t care, who you have to hurt to go ahead. You’re willing to do whatever it takes to hold  me tight and you didn't feel bad about the damage your behavior causes to me other people around you. Why gulf Mew though to himself.

Gulf move closely to mew, started smelling mew neck, missed you sweety. While we were apart I only thought of you, gulf whispering in a dark husky voice.

Mew look at gulf in fear, sweet gulf he can't digest it. Fear started hovering mew heart.

Gulf slipped his arms around his waist, pulling her close gently. Sweet passionate kiss continue in the car that only suffocate mew

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY