JUSTIFY - 36

JUSTIFY - 36

After abandoning her with the child her dad found out that gulf was living with the man. She want to see him the man in person, who steal her man.

When she saw her boyfriend lover for the very first time in the art gallery, the guy was handsome beyond with a gorgious eyes and a charming smile enchanting beauty like a fallen angel. She clearly understand she was not match to him.

But when gulf ask her hand for the marriage she though he got fall out that man. She will have a peaceful life with gulf. That was not true.

But she had 3 year blissful life with gulf, proudly said to the world he is my husband.

But it change in minute whey they walk Hand in hand inside the house.  She was angry at the man for stealing her husband once again. His alluring beauty he can woo any women or men he want, why her husband.

That night she did not blink, looking at her bedroom. Knowing that her husband took his lover to the newly build bed room.

She finally understand why gulf dedicated himself to earn more money and power so no can stop him to find his lover. To overpower my dad

Apologize to her, helping her family, helping her to become ideal business women, doing merit with her is just a show off to the world to woo mew to bring him out from his hole where he is hiding. She is just a paw in the end.

But what she did to them except whole heartedly loved gulf. In the prosess of getting back his lover he torn her heart into pieces. The pain she was going through is immense.

Smile on his husband lip she clearly understand what happened in the bed room last night. Her heart got tightened.

In anger she gave the gun to his lover ask him to kill himself when he came down in search of her husband. So that every one can have peaceful life, she said to in a low tone with the trembling voice.

Soon she regret her action she rush back to stop him. But it was too late. When she reach the door of the basement she hear a gun shot. In shock her whole body become num.

She still remember gulf was hugging his lover dead body continue four day not moving a Inch from the place on the  basement. no one have the guts go nere to him. He was crying hugging him tightly begging the man to comeback, Until he passed out.

She found out her husband lover was a victim not a culprit. The whole truth made her blood boil. Blood of innocent in her had made her to hate herself,  her husband and her father.

She don't want to justify her action to her grandson. What she did was wrong.

Mew freaked out seeing her great grandma cring on his shoulder. he want to Pacific her to stop her crying. He rub her back.

Becky gather up her strength look up at mew eyes, "i did it" mew she said with low trembling voice.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY