KICKED OUT - 52

KICKED OUT - 52

Mew was sitting in his office watching gulf through the glass window. Mew dosent even know how to even get angry at gulf. He behave like nothing happen casually doing his work in his office.

He broke the hand of agns. His face is swollen due to gulf stong punch. Agns can't even stand after getting beat up gulf.

Maid said gulf was repeatedly shouting a word "stay away from my mew" while beating and kicking him "it not boo but it mew". Thinking about it, mew was in so much confuse.

He dosent even know how to handle gulf,  even grandfather blame leech work done by gulf. Mew hold his head in confuse.

Mild look at mew who look so stressed  you have to take him away from this place. Otherwise he will kill agns for sure. Mild said in little fear.

I saw the whole fight.. gulf didn't even give him a chance to speak,  a punch on agns face made him fall down,

Gulf bend down and hold his shirt and gave few more punch vigorously,

When i try to stop gulf, he hold my hair and pushed me away with a one hand and he didn't let go of agns.

Only maid freaked out, bodyguard came and stop the fight.

Even after bodygaurd is holding him, he didn't stop kicking agns.

after getting beaten up so badly, agns did not close his mouth, calling gulf mad man, he also said, he love mew and he will break relationship for sure. And he also said "you did not rejected him when he proposed his love to you"

Mew blink in fear, did he say that, mew ask in a low tone. Mew felt fear. He look at gulf who doing his work silently.

Do you love agns mild ask looking at mew in confuse.

No you idiot, agns is my brother mew sneer in anger.

It's triangle love story between three great villan. Mild tease.

What villan mew sneer in anger.

There is no hero in your story, first i thought gulf was hero and you and agns are villan after the fight, gulf is the greatest villan in your love story.

Stop it, if gulf know that you are teasing him, you'll get kicked like agns. Mew warn mild.

Mew want to sit infront of agns to clear the problem forever. Before he need to speak to gulf, so he don't misunderstand him.

Mew need to put some sense on agns head. Hell with him, mew thought
.
.
.
.
.

Aren't you sad that you got kicked out of house Rambo said mocking
while sipping his tea looking at mew infront of him, in the coffe shop.

What going on agns head why he is doing, mew ask in a stern voice.

Don't blame my brother agns, that idiot is in love with you for a long time, and don't forget that he aways save you from the greedy womans.

And gulf is the one who trigger the fight and my brother is not recover yet. You should thank to my brother not to put gulf in jail for assault him.

Divorce gulf and marry my brother. Let's settle him with money.  Rambo said casually.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love