TANGLE - 67

TANGLE - 67

Becky had a big plan to remove gulf from mew and make mew marry agns infront of him. Her first move was changing medicine for mew. Before her next move, she get caught in her son hand.

She never thought agns betray her. Reveling everything to Robinson. She know agns is very good and kind peron, so he choose a profession as doctor to serve people. Always protect mew. .

As she thought he is also thar from the past life who loved mew. So he'll do anything to get mew.

Even though agns was fasley blamed by gulf. He supported gulf. she felt depressed as she strongly belive agns was the right person for mew not gulf.

But Robinson bring mew to becky to solve the problem once for all.

Becky stand alone in front of mew in her room. As mew want to speak to her alone.

Granny speak mew said softly looking at her. He know she is sad and guilt. He is not here to fight or argue with her. He is here to clear the misunderstanding . Resolve the problem once for all. He took a deep breath and look at her waiting for her to speak.

But she didn't.

Becky stay quite for a long time. Although she is nervous, she is not ready to admit the crime she did.

I know granny you change the medicine of mine, maw said sadly looking at her. He was not anger at her but sad when he know that she deliberately change the medicine even after knowing he I'll get hurt by it.

Becky slowly started to speak  Gulf don't deserve you mew why don't you understand i am not against gay marriage but i am against him. I thought soon you will know his true color and turn him down this relationship. So i controlled every one not to distrub you.

Buy after knowing what happen to agns, you did not let him go. So i change the medicine not to hurt you but make you realize what mistake you are doing. She pause for a while look at mew sadly.

And what he did to agns is unforgivable. He want to get rid of us. He want to seperate you from the whole family. And he is still a pure psyco. Soo he will hurt you as he hurt the his boyfriend in his past life.

I know i have done wrong in the past, i was young blinded by love that i had on him. But gulf is not worthy for any one love.

He is cold blooded ruthless murderer. He kill mr.knock jhon you past life dad to conquer his company. And then he married me for money. Locked you in a basement and he raped you everyday. When you escaped from his cluch and marry thar. He fooled all of us and kill my dad and thar to get you back. Becky shout in anger.

Mew Shockley look at her. So much anger so much grudge in her every words, never seen her like that. Must be hurting her for a long time mew thought.

Mew hold beck shoulder make her sit in the sofa, hugged her. relax granny she lean on mew shouder and cry.

I was a bad and selfish  person i killed you. but not now. I am changed.  I want you to be happy but he is not the right person.  She said in a trembling tone hoping mew understand her.

I don't want you to tangle with gulf and get hurt. He will hurt you in the end. You don't need that kind of relationship. That put you agony. You'll hurt in the end. I don't want that.

Mew wipe her teras,  hugged her tightly to pacify granny i am here to listen to your each and every words. Mew said softly.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love.

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY