GREAT ACTOR - 49

GREAT ACTOR - 49

7th floor on saho hospital in agns office room, mew stand in front of agns. Mew want to solve the problem once for all.

Agns look at the document mew gave, saho group of hospitals in his name, his throat got chocked, his eyes filled with tears,

I dont want this mew, i never had an eye on your property. i want to protect you, agn said in a trembling tone looking at mew.

Mew look at him in shock. You mother drugged gulf to bring shame on him, only for the property right. I give it to you. saho group of hospital belong to you and your family. I have no rights on it. Mew said politely.

Agns throw the document away, you don't get it mew, he said in anger cry desperately. He wipe his tear,  i did everything to protect you because i love you, he said in a trembling voice.

Please don't push me away, i cant take it. Agns desperately cry looking at mew.

Agns walk toward mew and hugged him tightly. Mew give me a chance to prove my love, he cry on mew shoulder.

Mew was in shock, he want to push him away, seeing his condition he couldn't. Mew rub on his back to Pacify him. He never seen agns crying in his lifetime.

Mew walk out of the hospital thinking what kind situation he is in. If agns try something bad he would have kicked him. But all agns did was crying desperately holding his leg. He don't know what to do. Mew just want to escape from the situation.
.
.
.

Robinson return back after 5 day from his business trip, he know he can't stop mew announcement about his marriage but he avoid the birthday party in the name of business trip.
When he find out mew transfer his saho hospital property to agns he was happy, he thought mew did a sensible thing. If mew transfer the property to his cousin sam, very next minutes pam would have file divorce to get the share for her. She don't care about the kid or sam. She married sam for money.

His uncle rambo work really hard for the hospital.  When his mother gave up all the property to mew he couldn't able to stop it. He is happy now.

Robinson walk straight to mew office building after return from the airport to Congrats mew, Robinson was sitting in a mew office waiting for mew.

Mew quickly enter his office knowing that grandpa waiting form him. He hugged his grandpa, missed you so much grandpa, mew said in a childish tone.

Robinson smile looking at mew, he hold mew hand, Mew you did a great job, i so happy. His face fill with happiness. Thank you my son.

About the property transfer, Grandpa you should not thank me. But you should thank gulf, he is the one ask me to do. He thought uncle sam deserve it.

Robinson let go of mew hand and smile a little.

Still can't accept him right, mew ask in a soft tone looking at his grandpa.

He is not your dad to hate him to the core, mew said politely looking at his grandpa.

You don't get it mew, you never will, Robinson replied politely, he tap on mew shoulder and walked away.  All he knew was his father was a great actor he do anything to get what he want. He heard so many story about him.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love