ESCAPE - 24

ESCAPE - 24

Gulf fall into deep sleep without even knowing. When he wake, there is no sign of mew in the hospital bed.

Knowing that,  mew has been kidnapped by stranger,  who sedate him including his bodyguard using drinking water. He trash the hospital upside down.

He send his men every were to search. mew.

Mew wake up, looking at the sun ray falling on his face through the car window. He was traveling in the car, scared to lift his head to see the driver.

Seeing the movement in the car back seat, the driver the stop the car on the road side,. and look back.  He smile widely looking at mew. Finally, you are wake.

Mew look at him in confuse. Do i know you, mew ask in confuse.

Drive noded his head, with the happy tears in his eye. Long time no seen, missed you a lot mew, he smile.

Mew remember, he saw the driver in his every painting exhibition.

Mew freaked out little , his heart beat fast, where is rambo, mew ask in a low voice.

Who is rambo mew, driver ask in return with his soft voice.

Mew remember his voice too, you're not working for rambo, mew asked in a soft tone.

Letter to bix

Please forgive me bix what i have sinned, hope my death can bring peace in you
                                      Mew jhon

Mew jhon, mew always sign MewBoo now it's turn into Mew jhon, gulf smirk reading the letter, which mew left in the basement. His heart fell heavy. He couldn't able to breath proper. His eyes turn red in anger.

When i find you boo, i will break your leg for running away. Better come back for your own good. Gulf gritted his teeth in anger.

No news about mew.

He is spending huge amount of money in search of mew. It has to stop.he can't find him. And i won't allow it. Sam said in anger to her daughter.

He stop concentrating on business. Every thing is falling apart.

He is good husband father.

From when, sam ask in anger. did he ever touched you after sleeping with that man.

She look down, a sharp pain in her heart, made her cry. Never touched her after the marriage.

He went crazy, after mew ran away, if he find out you are the one who is the reason behinds mew escape, you think he let you live, he'll kill you.

Do something darling, Seduce him, find it where he hide the gold bars. Then I'll kill the madman. Her father said in anger.

She alway know the boy she fell in love never existed.   She is just a paw to him. She live for the sake of Robinson.

How to seduce him, she has no idea. Gulf look miserable nowadays, drinking 24/7 , breaking everything in anger.  Skipping breakfast always sleeping in he basement.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY