NOT AGAIN - 50

NOT AGAIN - 50

Mew rub his forehead thinking about agns, he should have pushed him, not to give him false hope and walk away from the room.

How stupid i was, mew get angry at himself.

Are you ok mew, gulf ask looking at mew who lost in his own thought.

Gulf understand mew is in trouble for two days. Always looking at his phone. Like waiting for someone to call.

Why don't you call and speak to him mew, get the problem solved, gulf said softly looking at mew.

I am waiting for no call, mew said in panic.

Gulf look at him in confuse, it look like he was eagerly waiting for some call, but why he is hiding, he thought

why are you getting scared of me mew, gulf ask straight to mew.

Did i hurt you while i was drugged, gulf ask sadly.

No baby, mew hold gulf face with his palm, don't be sad. It's grandpa, he is not allowing us to leave the house right, that's why i am little stressed. Nothing is there to worry ok.

Mew hugged gulf.

Gulf understand mew is lying. He hugged mew tightly, you are mine right gulf ask in a stern voice.

Yes i am always you gulf, mew answer softly.

I'll kill him if he come between us, gulf said in anger. Mew felt the tightness in his hug. He just rub the back of gulf to pacify him.

Gulf didn't let go mew more than 5 minutes or he loosen his tight hug. Mew felt uncomfortable but he was scared to say.

I love you gulf and always love only you, mew said politely to pacify gulf.

I'll speak to grandpa, gulf said in a soft tone.

It's not grandpa, it's agns mew said bite his tongue for spilling out.

Gulf push him and gave stong slap on mew face.

Mew fall down,.

Gulf bend down and grab mew shirt, you belong to me only to me, how dare you mew, i already warned you to stay away from thar. But you didn't. He said in anger, his eyes burn like a fire.

It's not like that gulf, mew hold gulf hand and look at him in fear. I love you only you mew said in pleading tone.

Gulf hold mew shirt to drag him to the bed, it's time to teach you lessons, gulf said in a harsh tone. Pushed him on the bed.

What, mew shout look at him fear, he try to push away gulf, mew understand gulf is not in right state of mind. Mew already in pain because of stong slap on his cheek.

Gulf vent his anger on mew, tossing him on the bed. Mew felt like he was torn in to pieces, he just want to run away from the cluch of gulf. But he can't, now he understand why love is blind. But this love is hurting both.

If there is no agns in his life, mew would have had a peaceful life with gulf, mew thought.

Pain in his bottom did not allow him to sleep, rough sex in the bed, he hate it, his leg was weak, he grab himself up to wash, he need a hot bath.

He clean the sleeping gulf and change the sheet. He was too tired. He fall beside gulf to sleep on the bed.

Mew felt gulf rubbing his cheek, little startled mew slowly open his eye's and look at gulf, who slapped you gulf asked in a worried tone.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love