KEY - 9

KEY -9

Earley morning, Mild and oam search gulf. As he was not in his bed room, they searched all over the house.

Both get panic, oam started murmuring boss is going to kill us. The forest is very danger filled with snakes.

The house is locked inside, he must be inside .

Let check the basement. Still Locked and there is no power. It will be dark. Oam said.

Let check out mild pull oam toward the basement. Sir how did he know that this house has basment room.

Mild raise his shoulder and say i don't know.

Few step to the basement, mild see the basement door is open. He rush toward door.  

He use his cell phone to  lit a torch to shed light on the dark room.

Not again mild murmur,  both carry fainted gulf to the bedroom.

Mild call the doctor to check gulf.

Oam in panicky look at mild, now what, mild ask in anger.

sir he use the key to open the door.

So what he must have found it. Mild replied

I think you should check out the cctv sirm

Mild rush toward the cctv room.  The gaurd look frighten,  i must have fall into a sleep sir i am so sorry. Mild stare at him and started looking at the videos.

Gulf open the main door and walk toward the well outside the house. He jumped into the well casually, It took a hour for him to come out,

He come out with keys and walk toward the basement.

What is going on here, mild stand in shock and confuse.

What made him fall into the coma mew ask doctor grabbing his coat in anger.

He got brain stroke due to lack of oxygen. Doctor said in fear.

calm down mew. the boy is fine but he is the one who is not ready to open his eye. We can't do anything we have to wait.

Mew angrily look at mild.

We found him in the basement, we don't know how he open that door. mild said fear.

Boss your grand father is here Oam inform to mew.

He walk toward mew and grab his shirt,  i told you not to marry a boy right yet you married him in secret. A tight slap on mew face made every one around him in shiver.

Now you have to leave this place, his grandpa try to drag mew away from the hospital ward.

I am not leave him, i love him grandpa.

I love too my child, that boy no good for you he said with tears. He will bring only more pain to you. We should leave. Let his parents take care of him.

I ready to pay how money they want as componsation. Grandpa say in a low tone.

Grandpa give him chance,  he is a very good boy you will love him, mew pleaded.

I don't want to see him, he is an animal. grandpa said in fear.

Mew was taken back by his behavior.

Grandpa please look at him, mew pleaded.

After knowing the basement door is open. He is not ready face the man who open the door. He never forgot the face of the man who try to kill his mom.

CONTINUE ......

AUTHOR NOTE.

I got inspired by mew and gulf started writing the story. They are cute and lovely couple.

Thanks for reading.
please don't forget to vote and command

Do follow my another story.

I am Addicted My Love

MAJESTY & THUG

VILLAN OF THE STORY