16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum

Make it 10k votes soon and I promise there will be Double and dhamakedar updates.

Also, If you haven't voted yet. Vote on all chapters. 

Sultan POV

My life was simple, my goals were clear. Everything was pre-planned and clear before me until I encountered her. It was like the flowing water as I wanted but now I was feeling as if my boat had started moving in the high tides and the sinking was the end. I had prepared my mind like a stone to focus on winning of hind but now I was feeling as if it was not in my destiny.

She was the one who was trying to sink my boats in the high tides. I didn't know why God wasn't helping me either. I didn't know why but Zeenat also wanted me to get settled with her. And then I thought to see her once after our fight outside.

I went to meet her and entered our chamber. I sat beside her and we talked for a while. Then suddenly she said something that hit me hard.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You could have killed me. That would be so simple and less stressful. Why you are trying to keep me in comfort. What do you want? Why are you behaving so nice with me?" She asked.

I was silent as I didn't know it too. I didn't know why I had generated a soft side towards her. That was probably from the first day as I knew that she had some issues with herself. I saw those marks on her neck and wrists. I didn't want to hurt anyone who was already that much hurt.

"I don't know Begum, but I know that that I can't hurt anyone who is already hurt," I said.

"Already hurt?" She asked.

"Yes, All those marks on your neck and wrist," I said holding her soft and slim wrist. The noise of her bangles created a little echo.

"Ohh, As I told you already. I tried to commit suicide a number of times." She said lowering her gaze.

"Why you tried to do so? Life is so precious. It is important more than anything. It is one of the most precious gifts that God gives you and you tried to end it. That's wrong." I said as I knew how much life means to someone.

"Sultan, I wasn't in the right state of mind then. I don't know why but sometimes I feel low, I feel as if I am useless. I feel as if I don't have any motive to live." She said.

I didn't know why she was so sad and unhappy with herself. I didn't like it all.

"Do you still feels the same?" I asked.

"No," She said lifting her gaze to me.

"I have a motive now," She said.

"What?" I asked threading my eyebrows.

"To keep you away from my Bhai Saheb and Hind," She said.

I laughed and looked at her.

"I know that's why you married to me. But do you actually think that you can stop me?" I asked.

"I don't know but this is the motive of my life. My Bhai saheb saved me and I will protect him until my last breath" She said and it hurt me. I was there and all she was worried about was his brother.

I held her hand and pulled her closer to say.

"Lekin ab aap Begum hai hamari. Uska kya"

"But now you are my wife. What about that?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"Begum?" She laughed.