Rudra Nandani

Heya Lovelies,

So, I hope you liked Abhishree, Bride of Sultan and loving Ruhani too.

I have tried my best in writing those books and you can see the improvement yourself from Abhishree to Ruhani.

Finally, here is another one in the Queue.

The most awaited book.

RUDRA NANDANI.

Based on Abhishree and Rajvardhan's daughter Rajnandani aka Nandani.

Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game

Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thickness of blood matters on the emotions running through the nerves.

Mine was the love, eternal love, and his was the revenge, deadly revenge.

That two months were the most blissful of mine when I felt his love pouring over every bit of me. I was wet in the ocean of his love to the core that it did not take me to think twice to submit all of myself to him. To the extent that the title of the Princess, daughter of King Rajvardhan and Queen Abhishree, and pride of Mahabalesgarh did not matter to me.

I gave all of me to him on that particular night. His love made me submit to the extent that I forgot that doing this before marriage would be considered a sin.

The night was long, happening, and tiring, and I realized that by my state in the morning. The naked self, broken bangles, and a messed up bed.

And, I was not alone to witness it. The whole Empire knew what happened between me and Rudra. My family shook to the core and I was broken to know that he left me just with a letter.

"A scar your family gave to me and a scar I gave to your family"

And, I was shattered to know that everything was just a plot for revenge.

My tears did not stop for weeks. I could not believe how could I do that. How could I go deeper into him that I did not think about my family, their reputation, and pride?

He ruined me, my life, and my family. The woman was considered to be the delicate flower of the family's pride and he burnt it by just plucking it.

But, this was not to be done. Not with me, not with anyone and I made up my mind to extend the invitation of my ceremony to choose a suitor for marriage to his King, his Uncle, a 65 years old man searching for a young bride to produce heirs. And, to him to taste his food. The Revenge.

Which burns Rudra for her now.

Copyright@2023
Mature Theme!

The prologues, trailer and First chapter is out. Do check it out and add the book to your reading lists.

Keep reading and living ♥️♥️♥️