52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman

VOTE!

Sultan POV

"Sulttaaaaannnnnnn,"

The loud scream of a familiar voice made me turn instantly and an arrow hit the ground at the particular moment missing me.

I lifted my gaze to look even before I could understand anything. My sight fell on someone riding the horse, covering her face and it didn't take me any moment to realise that she was my Begum.

The thought shook me to the core.

I looked around the soldiers still holding breathes to attack me.

And suddenly to shook me to the core, they collectively attacked me. My sword passed through the neck of two immediately while the other nine succeed in overpowering me by collaborating together.

But, before I could do anything the Sultan of Hamid dynasty interfered and pulled her down the horse.

"LEAVEE MEE!!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs and my heartbeats raced insanely.

"DON'T YOU DAREEEEEEEEE!!!"

I warned but he wasn't like listening as he tightly held her hair and forced her to sit on the ground.

She was struggling to get rid off of his hold while I tried to kill those soldiers caging me.

There were almost nine swords around my neck and single foolishness could cost me my life along with her.

He laugher insanely.

"Rafiq seems like she is someone special,"

His devilish smile and dangerous eyes weren't looking any good to me.

"Hamid, the war is between us. Leave her, let her go,"

I ordered.

He laughed aloud.

"I am not an idiot to leave the opportunity came in hand,"

He snatched her dupatta and her small, scared face became visible to all.

"HAMIIIIIIDDDDDDDDD!!!"

I warned in a damn angry tone as my blood was boiling insanely. One moment of escape and he would be begging for his life.

"Ohhhhh, seems like someone's love is here,"

He laughed holding her long braid while she was struggling to get rid of her. He passed his fingers along her long braid leaving her hairs open. Tears flowing out of her eyes but she was controlling it.

I try to get off their hold but felt incapable.

Suddenly, she cried in pain as he pulled her up snatching her hair.

I couldn't even describe how insane I was feeling to rip his heart apart at that moment. I looked around to see that the soldiers got distracted a little as they were enjoying seeing what their master just did.

I took the chance of moment and slipped through the cage of swords and moved it past through a few of necks at the moment. Blood stuck to my face as I wildly ripped their neck apart.

I ran to Hamid leaving my sword and held his neck. He caught me off guard and I pushed him to the ground hitting his face with my fist continuously.

"HOW DAREEEEE YOUUU TO TOUCH MY WIFE. I LOVE HER. SHE IS MYYY BEEGGUUUMMMM. SHE IS MY WORLD. HOW THE HELL YOU DARED TO?"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my fist was continuously attacking his face. I had lost it completely. His face smashed with my attacks and blood whooped out his mouth. My fist turned red in blood and even ruined my face and clothes.