60 ~ Back to Sultanate

VOTE!

Gulaab POV

The time flew like birds and finally, the day of our departure arrived.

I was feeling sad that I had to leave my home once again but this time there was peace and happiness inside me. The much I was sad about leaving my home the much I was excited about going back to Sultanate.

The Sultan seemed slightly busy with my brother in some political talks. When I came here in hurry I was worried about my brother but now I wasn't anymore.

He had turned twenty-six two days ago which means he was now completely safe according to the fortuneteller.

I asked the attendees to pack all their belongings. Maa Saheb gave so many gifts and she also asked to take some attendees and soldiers with us. Though Sultan denied all this she insisted.

"All done, Begum,"

I turned back to look at Sultan as he come into my chamber.

"Ji, everything is done," I stated.

"By the way, you can stay here if you want for any longer," he teased lying over the bed.

I thinned my eyebrows and teased him back.

"So, that you get a chance to drink and dance?"

He laughed.

"Not only drink and dance but dance with women,"

His lips turned into the longest curve and I threw a pillow right to his face.

"Don't you dare to even think about it,"

"Aw, my begum feels jealous," He teased.

"Not jealous, but ignited enough to kill someone," I stated and excused myself to get ready.

Walking towards the mirror, I started wearing my pieces of jewelry.

He came behind and hugged me.

He placed his chin on my shoulder and snaked his arm around my stomach. I tilted my head a little sidewards when he slowly muttered in my ear.

"If you want we can stay a little longer, here,"

I smiled and looked at his messy hair and caring eyes staring back at me through the mirror.

"You asked me, this is more than enough. Also, the Sultanate needs his Sultan,"

"Hmm," he hummed and kissed on my cheek.

I giggled and he muttered slowly.

"By the way, it seems like you have gained some weight here,"

I blinked as noticed my body. He was right. My cheeks was looking slightly glowed up and fuller than before.

"I think so too,"

"Now you looking healthy and happy," he stated.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"Yeah, all thanks to me," he smiled teasingly and turned me.

"You should meet everyone. We will leave in some time,"

I nodded and asked.

"You aren't coming with me to meet everyone,"

"I am," he said and helped me in getting ready.

He stood against the dressing table and made me wear bangles. His eyes still sleepy and hot. His messy hair were making me blush harder.

I didn't know he was so romantic.