54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate

VOTE!

Gulaab POV

My fingers trembled to hold the letter. I read it again to understand it properly.

Rafiq Bhaijaan,

This is to inform you that, I have prepared the army as you said. I am waiting for your order to make it depart to the Hind.

Ibrahim Sultan

I couldn't believe it. I fell to my knees and tears started falling down my eyes.

My heart shattered into the pieces as the moment we spent together came into my vision.

"Begum, what happened?"

Nagma asked and I cried aloud.

"I can't believe it. He was planning all behind me,"

That means I was made a fool all the time. He used me. He cheated on me. I couldn't believe it.

But, what if he already made his army depart to Hind.

OH MY GOD!

The thought shook me to the core. I had to do something. What if he would attack my Bhai Saheb. I had to do something.

My hands started trembling and heart was pounding insanely with the most deadly thoughts coming into my brain.

In no condition, I could see my brother losing the war. I really had to do something.

I stood up quickly as there was no time for crying. He might attack Hind just after coming or maybe he went there to plan about it.

The tears weren't stopping at all and I looked at Nagma who stood shocked in front of me.

"Begum, you have to do something then,"

Her tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked at her.

"I don't know what to do,"

I cried and pressed both of my hands against my head.

I had to think, think and think.

"Letter,"

"Nagma, I will write to my brother,"

I informed and she almost started running from there.

"No, wait!, It will take almost a month to reach... I have to do something to make him believe,"

What if Sultan was already left for Hind. What if he lied to me about Hamid. 

I didnt know but now my brain couldn't think anything straight. It was like I couldn't trust him anymore.

"I have to go,"

My voice trembling yet determined.

"What???? No, No No... Sultan will kill you,"

I looked at Nagma.

"I don't care... I have to protect my brother. He can't fight... I have to do something,"