57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments

VOTE!

Content Advisory 18+

The chapter is not suitable for all. You can skip it if you want to.

Also, do not forget to follow and vote on all the chapters.

Gulaab POV

I had to do something.

I washed my tears as if was useless to waste my time on crying. I really had messed up this time and I needed to reap what I sowed. I knew he was upset with me. His face told me everything, not just upset he was hurt because of me. I never saw that.

Why the hell I didn't realise it before. I mean the way he turned soft and begging for my forgiveness when he thought that he had forced himself on me was clearly the evidence to show that how much he care for me, how much he loves me. Why the hell did you behave Stupid, Gulaab?

I cursed myself as I went to my chamber to plan something.

I start with a list of the things he likes. I took out the pen and paper to write it down.

The first one was the food. He likes the food cooked by me. 

"Uhmm, the second one is me, probably, that means I have to get ready like a queen," I muttered as I penned it down.

I couldn't think anymore thing as I never saw him enjoying anything.

"Kids?"

I remember him playing with Kainat, Hayat and Rehman. He really likes kids. But, I didn't think that there were any kids in the Empire.

"This plan is a flop," 

All I could think was food.

I didn't waste any time and went to the Royal kitchen.

I started cooking for him. I asked the helpers to bring the vegetables and things I needed.

Suddenly, Bhai Saheb and Bhabhi Saheb came there. My brother looked shocked to see me in the Kitchen and he had the right to be shocked. He never saw me in the kitchen cooking for someone. I didn't know how and when then the Sultan became this much important to me.

My brother tries to stop me but I was determined to cook for him. It was the only way.

I ended up cooking after a long time of hard work. My body tired after it. My brother was unhappy to see me working hard. But, for now, Sultan's sadness was affecting me more.

"Bhai Saheb, I am alright!" I assured looking at him.

"Yeah, I can clearly see that," He teased me and my Bhabhi Saheb laughed.

I blushed a little with the comment and then an attendee asked Bhai Saheb to be present in the Royal dinner hall. 

It was time to make Sultan happy.

The attendees helped to take the dinner to the hall. While I went there with Bhabhi Saheb. I needed to take bath before going there but I dropped the plan and went straightly to see the reaction of my husband.

Honestly, I was excited.

But, he looked upset. My sight fell on him when I reached the Hall. He was sitting with Bhai saheb and my father.

The attendees served the food that I and Bhabhi Saheb were looking at from afar. My stomach felt knots.

Suddenly, Pita Saheb said.

"Ahh, today's food looks different,"

"Why not, Pita Saheb, Gulaab cooked today," Bhai Saheb interrupted.