34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan

1k votes fastttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Gulaab POV

I closed the door behind him.

And, OHH MYY GOD!!!

I couldn't believe that he would go mad after it.

I thought he wouldn't be giving me any attention but it was different.

And moreover, he misunderstood the situation. My lips widened and my heart flattered hearing his apologies.

I sucked on my lower lip remembering how he was running behind me to apologize.

And he was still calling me standing behind the door.

"GO AWAY!!!"

He screamed and I shivered.

He was continuously tapping on the door and my heart was pounding madly hearing that.

I had to stay silent for some time. I wanted to see how far he could go to get my apology.

Moreover, I was angry with him. Why he drunk so much? Why he did all those?

I shook my head to come out of those thoughts and stepped inside the huge pool.

The warm water soothed my nerves and I stroked my arm with my fingers. 

"Begum, let me in" He requested, and I smiled looking at his condition.

I engaged myself in the bath and washed my hair too. I let the warm water clean and soothe my body.

After taking the bath, I washed the leftover water with a cotton cloth and wrapped my long and wet hair.

I tied the skirt of the pair that I chose to wear today. It was a heavily embroidered lehnga of sea green color.

I slipped my arms in the blouse and tied a string to keep into the place. While wearing it I remembered how Sultan sucked all over my breast. A small smile appeared on my face feeling that I was someone special to him.

I knew he never touched or seen any woman and thinking what would be his reaction my heart flattered. He sucked my buds like a small baby craving for his me time. I could feel how peaceful he felt when I sat in his lap and hugged him for some time.

Suddenly, I came out of thoughts when he tapped one more time.

"Open this door," I could feel roughness and anger in his voice but there was a feeling of concern hiding in his voice. He was after me since he woke up and I didn't think that he would stop himself until I talk to him.

I quickly placed the dupatta on my head and unhooked the door. The door opened and I looked at him.

His messy hair, tanned big naked body standing tall in front of me. He looked at me with pleading eyes and my words hung in my throat. Looking at his dark pink lips I remembered that they were on my chest yesterday.

My heart beats raced and I instantly diverted my gaze.

I turned aside and chose to walk to my chamber back.

He was following me and said.

"Please talk to me, I am so sorry. I know I hurt you and my mistake is unforgivable but please. Begum."

He was saying while we entered my chamber and my sight fell on Nagma and a few more attendees.

They looked at Sultan and I looked at Sultan. He looks worried and he didn't even care as if attendees were watching him like that.