53 ~ The separation after love

VOTE!

Content advisory 17+

Don't forget to vote on all the chapters before I mark this book finished. You can do it right?

Gulaab POV

I woke up from the deep sleep when I heard the light snoring travelling in my ear.

I lifted my gaze to realise that Sultan was sleeping beside me. His bicep below my head as the pillow and he was lying flat on his back.

I turned to face him.

He was lying half naked. His bulky chest was doing up and down with the intake of every breathe. The curves of his abs visible as the blanket lying below his abdomen. He shifted his face to me and I shivered.

He was still sleeping.

Unknowingly, I was staring at his godly body. My eyes raked to his face. His hair messed up and long lashes closed looking devilishly hot.

Suddenly, my eyes landed on his arm. It had the cut.

I instantly sat up to look closely. I stood up from the bed and searched for the medicine. I remembered that an attendee came up with a bowl. It was kept on the table.

I lifted it up in my hand and slowly walked towards him. Sitting beside him, I slowly applied it on his cut taking care not to wake him up.

I finished applying it and kept it back on the table.

It was already the early morning, I remembered that he told me about leaving to Hamid dynasty for some work.

I thought of cooking for him today.

I quickly guided to the Hammam to take the bath before starting my day.

I took the bath and came back to our chamber. He was still sleeping so I went to the dressing part without making any noise.

I entered there and walked to my dressing table. It had been a long time since I got ready like a queen. There was a different kind of smile on my face today. I was feeling even more beautiful. Whatever happened yesterday was enough to prove that he loved me so much. The way he called Rehman his son also made me feel proud of him.

Honestly, I never had anything in me for Zeenat Begum. Even she was the one who wanted this marriage to work out.

I changed into the maroon pair of attire. It was beautiful and had hints of silver beads at the edge. After changing into it. I wore my anklets and toe rings. I didn't ask for anyone's help as he was sleeping outside and I didn't want to disturb him.

I wore my bangles, rings and armlets after that. I chose to add the waist chain and nose ring after that.

Just then I tied the nose ring in my nose, my sight fell on the box of vermillion.

I took a pinch of it and filled it in the partition of my hairs. My heavy bun looked messy so I thought of combing and braiding my hairs.

Just then, I was about to pull the hair pin out, the door opened and I shivered.

I looked at Sultan through the mirror as he was raking his fingers through his hair.

His naked chest looked hot.

I turned slowly to look at him as he was approaching slowly closing the door behind him.

"You awake?"

My voice came out husky clearly affected with his tall, hot body.

His eyes staring me shamelessly from top to bottom. It created a knot in my stomach. Somehow, I knew what he had in his mind.