07

Kentrell Gaulden | 20Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I missed Ben. I almost caught myself slipping about to call him. That was my slime fr .

I was with the gang, we were in my black double r truck, driving to the studio after we got some food.

My unreleased music was blasting throughout the car. Three was smoking a blunt, along with Boomer. Babyjoe was with his baby mama. Montana was driving the truck as we pulled up to the studio.

Nowhere to go to, decide that I'll just ride 'round
She a drug abuser from a broken heart, oh, oh
Got a bad addiction, I been druggin' hard all month long
I'm in that Wraith, I ain't got nothin' but some residue on me
I'm chasin' a check to the morning
I'm in the trenches with smokers and steppers and loners

I was in the middle of of writing Drug Addiction, while Three was playing with beats. I got deep in my thought, as I popped two pills and sipped some of what was in my styrofoam cup.

I ate some of the fries i had left from my mcdonald's bag. Looked back at the note pad I had i was writing in.

When i'm in these moods, I could finish 10 songs in a day. It's crazy.

Tryna take it all back to where it started
Life of the party
Right where my heart at
Soon as what I want come in, I say anything goes

Time Skip - 7:29 Pm

I finished up the song and slouched. I looked at the time and say it away about to be 8.

I looked at Montana and he was sleep. Three looked at me.

"Whatchu on?" He said putting some more pills on the table. I looked at him with a dead look.

"I gotta go my therapy. Say drive me over there, then come back and get Montana fat ass. Where boomer?" I looked around acting as if I didn't see the pills.

"Nigga went to his bitch house.", He said while he pushed the pills closer to me, and nodded his head picking up the keys and walking out.

I put the pills in my pocket, and walked out in going in the back seat of the car.

The drive was short, but felt so long as the sun a already set. I looked out the window the whole time and wondered my life was so fucked up. I miss my grandma. Thinking about Boozilla, the night he died. His body was found on the block. Everything went crazy that week. I got shot in my neck, the day right after. The block he was shot on was shot up the same day. Boozilla was the only person who understood me. I do this shit for him and my grandma.

The car stopped and I dapped Three up, and walked into the building. I had to sign in and give them my id. It there a bit early, they told me my therapist was in with someone right now.