22

omniscient pov

Jalanee stayed over at Kentrell's for the night. Jalanee was sleeping peacefully into Kentrell's chest. Kentrell on the other hand couldn't sleep at all as his mind went heavy. He was debating whether or not to tell Jalanee what's going on.

There was a knock on the door,snapping Kentrell out his thoughts. Jalanee was slowly waking up,Kentrell made sure not to do make an sudden movements and he slid out from under her opening the door revealing Babyjoe.

"We got him.",Joe said.

Kentrell looked back at Jalanee to make sure she was sleeping. He looked back at Babyjoe and nodded his head.

"I'm coming.", Kentrell said.

"and I'm tryna go by myself too.",He added.

Babyjoe looked at him,and shook his head.

"Montana not going for that You not going in by yourself." He said,making Kentrell instantly suck his teeth.

"Watch me.",he said aggressively and slammed the door before sliding on the first shirt he seen and slipped on grey sweats. Jalanee then shifted and slowly woke up.

"Kentrell where are you going?", She said yawning and sitting up.

Kentrell hated not being able to be completely honest with her.

"Handle some business. You need anything?",He asked her.

"Arianna eating breakfast downstairs with The kids.",He said not making eye contact with her.

"A plan b.",She said

Kentrell then walked to her side and kissed her cheek.

"I gotchu when I get back,anything else ma' ",He said speaking to her

"No. What type of business you need to handle"

"Shit with the gang.",He was acting weird and Jalanee picked up on it but she didn't want to stress him out and he already seemed to be in distress.

Jalanee got up and grabbed her spare things she had in Kentrell's house and walked in the bathroom. Kentrell decided to walk behind her and sit on the counter in the bathroom.

"You good?" He asked Jalanee

"Yes Dents",She said kissing him and then getting in the tub.

"I'm about to go. I'll be back in a few." He said walking out of the bathroom. He grabbed his gun from the dresser,and made his way downstairs.

 He grabbed his gun from the dresser,and made his way downstairs

Kentrell Gaulden
Baton Rouge

"I'll spray that bitch on my own." I yelled,moving into the car.

"And we telling you we not letting that shit go down like that" Montana said

"Man let's fucking go while this nigga still here." I said toting my gun.