38

Once I had walked out of the bathroom,Kentrell turned me around,and everyone started to look at us

"Jalanee" he whispered,His face was close to mines,making his now long twisted hair poke my face.

"Jalanee lemme talk to you please." He said keeping his head down.

"There's nothing for us to talk about." I said. He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over my hand.

"I'm begging you ma' " He said. I sighed and looked at everyone who were staring at us. I wondered where Jania had went.

"Kentrell I'm sorry..." I slid my hand away from him and had walked outside. Louie had followed me out,I didn't want to bothered with at all.

"You okay?" He said holding my hand

"I'm good Louie."

"You want me to take you home?" He said

"No actually I'm staying with my sister tonight." I said to him.

"Alright that's cool. You sure you straight? What was going on with your cousins and you?" He asked me.

"Nothing Louie. I'll see you later." I said walking the opposite way. I called a uber and went straight home. I stripped out of my clothes and just laid in my bed.

I didn't know how to feel. Kentrell hurt my feelings more times then I could count in like 8 months. He wanted all these months to say sorry to me once he seen me come in with a nigga. I was finally feeling happy with everyone together,and God knows I wish it could be Kentrell who was with me,but he just simply wasn't the person I thought he was. I put on a robe,and walked into the bathroom to wash my face. I hated that I still loved Kentrell and always cared for him no matter how much or how bad he crossed me. I heard a rock on the door. I sighed and walked out the bathroom and walked down my stairs. I opened the door and it was Kentrell. He was holding a teddy bear and a box of muffins.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Mane I wanna talk to you." He said to me. I thought about it for a few. Nothing that Kentrell said to me would have me running back to him,but I had to be fair and let him say his part even though he doesn't deserve it.

"Come in." I asked moving out the way. He walked in and sat on the couch.

"These for you."  He said shyly handing me the stuff he got me.

"Kentrell I just got home a few months ago. He would've had to stop at dollar tree or sum to get these." I said smirking.

"Mane whatever. Youn' like it?" He said

"I love it." I said putting the teddy bear and the muffins aside.

"I'm sorry." He said looking at me. Kentrell face was so perfect. Everything from his tattoos,his smile,and even his dents. I couldn't focus for some reason this time when he was speaking to me. He licked his lips and continued to speak.