30

Omniscient P.O.V

Kayla's yelling grabbed everyone attention,as she started crying. Some nurses came and put Jalanee on a stretcher.

"What happened?" Teelee said

"I don't know she just started struggling to breath and stopped breathing after." Kayla said as Babyjoe walked up to her. Kayla never cried and she felt herself at the verge of crying.

"Where they taking her?" Joe asked her

"We're admitting her into one of the emergency rooms downstairs." A nurse walking pass said.

"Can i come?" Kayla quickly said.

"No sorry,once we get her stabilized you're free to come in." She said walking back with her clipboard.

"This hospital don't let nobody see shit. That's my fucking sister!" Kayla yelled out. Arianna walked up to her with tears in her eyes,and Kayla sighed.

"Kayla come on." Joe said trying to take her hand but she smacked his hand.

"I'm not going anywhere. Excuse me but I have to go check on my fucking sister." She said.

"Kayla I know you upset but you can't go in there you heard what they said." Joe said

"I don't give a fuck move." Kayla yelled as Joe stood in front of her.

Teelee took Arianna and led her into a different hallway as she was bawling her eyes out at this point.

"Kayla chill with that yelling at me shit ian no bitch." Joe spat back at her. Kayla lips quivered,and Joe looked at her.

"Come here", He said pulling her into a hug and she started crying. He ran his hands through her hair.

"That's my sister Joe. I seen her get at her darkest point because of Kentrell and look at her now." Kayla said sobbing.

"What the fuck is in the air,everyone falling sick or hurt." Star said.

"I know. It's crazy. That sweet girl. Don't tell Kentrell this when we see him." His mother said. Everyone eyed her.

"Kentrell first question is going to about that girl. I'm not hiding nothing from him." Teelee said walking back in with Arianna.

"I'm going downstairs. Let me know when y'all cleared to see Kentrell." Kayla said walking off with Babyjoe behind her.

"Where's Lanee", Arianna asked everybody

"She's downstairs taking a nap." Boomer said. Teelee hit his chest.

"She went downstairs to handle business. She'll be good baby." Teelee said reassuring her.

A doctor walked out the room,making everyone look at him.
"Kentrell's awake and fine. We'd like to keep him here for another day or so to monitor his brain activity. His legs healed through the process but I still would recommend him staying off his feet for a few weeks so it could completely heal. Someone would definitely need to take care of him for a while.I'll prescribe him cream to put on his face so his face bruises would heal as well. Other then that you're free to see him."The doctor said to us. Everyone wasted no time before storming into the room.

"My baby,Trell." Sherhonda said to Kentrell. Kentrell tried to sit up,and Teelee got closer to him,helping him sit up.

"Hi mama." Kentrell said with an innocent smile.

"Kentrell you scared the fuck outta me." Teelee said smiling at him.

"I'm good,y'all don't gotta worry about me. I'm here now." Teelee sucked her teeth,and hugged her brother. He hugged her back tightly. Kentrell was glad to be back with his family,although they do annoy him and embarrass him all the time. He never gave a fuck about the media had to say about them and continuously loved and took care of them. Boomer,Montana, and Kentrell all joked about the incident and dapped each other up.