20

Jalanee Coleman Sunday Night 8:30pm

Jalanee Coleman
Sunday Night 8:30pm

We had landed back in Louisiana. Me and my family waited for everyone else to get off the plane before we decided to get up and get our stuff.

"Ty can you carry me",Arianna said. She was obviously tired and when she gets tired she becomes cranky.

"I'm holding your bags Arianna I can't carry you.", She whined and then started to silently cry. I came over to her and she hide hugged me putting her face into the side of my legs and cried. I rubbed her back as My dad and Kayla had went to go get their cars and drive back to take Mama and Ty to Kayla's house. Meanwhile Kentrell's car finally pulled in and I got nervous since my Mom and brother were both here. Aaliyah had wiped her eyes. Kentrell had came out the car,and smiled at me. I gave him a small smile back since I was nervous.

"You must be Kentrell",My mom said to him.

He flashed a smile at her.

"Yeah",He said looking at her.

My mom smiled back at him,and pulled him into a hug.

"You've been the topic of the whole trip. Jalanee had so much good things to say about you." She said making Kentrell look at me smiling.

"I'm glad.",He then came to me and hugged me.

"Twin' why you acting shy?", He said laughing

"Why she crying? What you do to her?" Kentrell said and I sucked my teeth

"Chile I didn't do nothing she's just tired.",I said laughing.

Arianna wiped the other side of her as Kentrell gave her a hug.

"What you want ?" He asked her.

"My feet hurt. Can you pick me up?", She said poking her lip out with her wet eyes.

I shook my head,Arianna was so spoiled.

Kentrell picked her up,and then dapped my brother up. My mom pulled me to the side.

"He's a nice one", She said

"I know mama. He's good with kids.", I said

"He has any",She asked me.

"Yeah he was 3. All boys", My mom looked at me for a while and then looked over my shoulder.

"I don't have a issue with that. Your dad might though and his car is pulling up right now." She said,patting my shoulder. I turned around and seen my dad coming out the car,putting my mom's remaining stuff in the back of the car. I walked over to Kentrell and My brother and they were still talking.

"She not heavy?", I asked referring to him still carrying Arianna.

"I'm not heavy" she responded back with an attitude. Kentrell laughed.

"You heard ha'",He said smiling at each other

My dad came and took the bags from my brother and looked at Kentrell.

I decided to walk away because I simply didn't want to see that and I walked up to Kayla's car and knocked on her window. She rolled it down.

"Who you texting?" I asked her

"My ex and Joe",She said popping her tongue

"You a mess. I thought you was done with that nigga foreal ?" I said

"I am,I just text him when I'm bored. I don't want that nigga at all." She said laughing at the end.

"Your prince charming walking over here"She said

I turned around and seen Kentrell walked to me.

"Wassup Kayla",He said to her.

"Wassup Kentrell. Arianna where you going?" She asked

"With my twin" She said. I smiled because her and Kentrell was the cutest.

"Come on Jalanee I don't wanna be out late." He said

He walked over to his car and put Arianna in the back seat with her things. He stood in front of the car,I said bye to everyone and walked to the car and Kentrell opened the door for me and closed it.

He started to drive. Something about Kentrell driving did something to me. He was so fine. He had his gun sitting on his lap,and he'd always have his hand on my thigh.

He turned back.
"Arianna you hungry?", He asked her and nodded her head no.

"You not going to ask me if I'm hungry ?", I said smirking. He looked at me like he was about to say something but he didn't.

"Just say you want a daughter",I said looking at the window

"You tryna give me one?", He said looking dead at me.

"Huh?" I said acting like i didn't hear him.

"Gimme a daughter.",He said again.

"Stop playing with me.",I said and He laughed lowly and rubbed my thigh.

"Say' twin" Kentrell said loudly.

"Yeah", Arianna said half sleep.

He looked back at her and he let her sleep.

"You tired",He asked me

"No. Are you sleeping in with me today? or Are you going home?", I didn't want to sleep alone tonight.

"I gotta go. K3 home with my mama." He said.

"I'll come by tomorrow though and stay the night.",He said,stopping the car. He came out and picked up Ari and her things and stood in front of me.

"You need me to take her? You gotta go to work tomorrow. She could cool with Montana's daughter ." He said to me

"Watch her carefully please.Goodnight Kentrell.", I said to him,getting closer and kissed his lips.