56

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Kentrell what?" I said tilting my head at him.

"I don't see you the same anymore." He said to me

"So what you want to talk about here with me?" I said

I was honestly over it with Kentrell,if he didn't feel the same way about me then that's fine. He is so confused with his feelings,one moment he telling me I'm his person the next day He don't know how he feel about me.

"Shit I don't know. I just wanted to talk to you." He said,shrugging.

"If you don't see me the same anymore Kentrell,leave me alone. Stop fucking with me. I ain't doing this back and forth shit with you. Figure out what you want." I said to him.

"It ain't like that." He said.

"It is Kentrell,and it's fine with me. I don't ca-" I said,before I could finish He pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door and put his hands around my neck.

"You so difficult sometimes Jalanee. I want your ass,I just can't go back this shit. It ain't normal. You don't know what the fuck you do to me." He said,slamming the wall with his free hand,making me flinch.

"You playing step mama to my kids and that shit hit different now. You know my kids love the fuck outta you . You know that. I could've had my own with you. I ain't never seen you as the type to do something like this. You so perfect to me Jalanee,you know that?" He said to me. I nodded my head slowly.

"You so prefect to me. I ain't never think you could do some shit like that behind my back. You betrayed me Lanee. I won't forget this shit at all. You hurt me deep with this one." He said to me,his eyes started to get dark and goosebumps formed on my skin,as his hand was still wrapped around my neck.

"I love you that shit ain't change. You just hurt a nigga down bad. The shit that come with being with you,I can't even trust it anymore. I thought you was suppose to always make my ass happy. I feel like I got to think twice whenever I see you." He said,taking his hand off my neck and looking down.

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"Ion wanna do this with you." He said to me,making me freeze.

"I love you,but I give up. Nobody should be doing all this for love." He said to me,cupping my face with his hands.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted him to be honest,and he was,but it hurt.

"I'm tired of this shit. I always have to fight for your love. A nigga don't got time to be chasing you. You was worth the chase at one point,but this shit got me hurt. I got so attached to you,and you got rid of the only thing that would've completed me. You and a family with you,would've completed me. You broke me again. I'm back to where I started." He said to me.

I honestly didn't know what to say,I decided to just listen to him and let him talk.

"I thought you would've have the guts in you to kill someone. But I guess i ain't really know you." He said to me.