36

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"What kind of muffins you want?" Louie asked me on the phone.

"Louie come over now i don't want any muffins just come." I said whining.

He laughed. "Alright i'm on my way." He said hanging up. I was sleepy and Louie was sleeping over,I didn't want to sleep alone. I was bored waiting and decided to call Ben.

"Twin" I said a lazy smile

"Twin whatchu on?" He said

"I'm not doing anything. You didn't get my ice cream the other day lying ass."

"I'll send Jania to go give it to you."

"Ben stop playing with me short ass." I said

"Nah but next time I see you I'll have that shit for you." He said, it sounded like he was outside which I wasn't surprised at. Ben dirty ass love outside air.

"Where you at?" I asked

"Thuggin' " He said while laughing

"Don't do nothing dumb Ben." I slurred out

Then my phone buzzed.

225-627-2939
Jalanee

I sucked my teeth.
"Ben I'm finna call you later. Be safe and go home dirty." I said hanging up

Jalanee
who this?

I heard bags and heavy steps coming up my stairs. I stood up and walked up to my room door and opened it. Louie was standing there smiling up at me.

"How did you get in?" I asked

"I knocked on your door like five times you didn't come,i didn't try to open it . When i did it just opened up. you need to start locking your doors." He said.

"I got you different types of ice creams. You always craving a new flavor everyday." He said,I smirked and I hugged him.

"Thank you" , I put the ice cream in the mini fridge I had in my room and me and Louie got comfortable in my bed as the tv played lowly. My sleepiness started to take over unless i felt a his cold arms snake around my waist.