23

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"He didn't call or text me since." I explained on the phone with Elijah. It was the next day since our incident. I was waiting up all last night thinking I'd get a message from him but he didn't,and woke up to nothing.

"Girl how about you text or call him.", He said to me.

"No." I said. I wanted to talk to Kentrell and run back and hug him,but this felt different. It was honestly our first time getting into it since we been together. I just didn't like he bitched me out in front of his friends and his mama. I would usually give him the excuse of him being angry,but I didn't this time. He knew what he was doing,angry or not I didn't want to be yelled at by him anymore.

"Just text him. You never know girl. I'm sure he didn't mean any harm by going off. That boy loves you." He said to me.

"I'm not texting him. What you doing today?" I said changing the subject.

"Looking for houses."

"Where? You leaving me?." I asked him

"I'm not trying to stay in the raq for the rest of my life. I don't plan on moving now but in about a year you know. I've been thinking about starting a family and everything,we just wanted to do it in Atlanta or Cali at the most." He said

"Aww that's good for you. I always wanted to move to Cali but I don't think that'll dream will come true atleast for a while. " I said. I looked to the side and there was the photo i had of me and Kentrell on the date he took on. I picked it up and smiled. I really do love that boy. His crazy tail self.

I bit my lip in frustration and put the photo down.

"You still young as fuck you got time to plan everything you want." He said to me

"I miss my baby." I said

Elijah laughed,"Girl go ahead and go call him I'll be right here once y'all make up." He said.

"Okay fine." I said hanging up. I went to Kentrell's contact and my finger fidgeted everywhere but the call button. I was trying to prove a point that I wasn't the bitch Kentrell was going to push around,so I decided to not call him. I threw my phone and got under my covers and signed.

__