08

Jalanee Coleman | 19
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

He stormed out. I wasn't even able to get up out of my chair. Elijah wasn't here for me to even console to. I was still shocked as I had to fill out my paperwork after our session.

I don't know where I went wrong with him, but I honestly still wasn't ready to give up on him. I'm glad that me and him got somewhere, he spoke to me, and attempted to open up and I'm happy he tried. I think that was his first time because he seemed kind of nervous

The nigga threatened me, and it was honestly the least of my worries. I was scared,but i'm pretty sure he came with more then threats. I couldn't get my mind straight enough to finish my paper work. I picked at my
nails for a few minutes before looking outside.

It was pitch black. I put the papers in my filing cabinet in Kentrell's folder. I didn't bother changing out of my heels,I walked out of the office not saying anything to nobody. Then Jordan grabbed my arm and pulled me into a room.

"Are you crazy?", I looked at him in disgust.

"I didn't mean to pull you that hard, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out to dinner this weekend." He said fumbling with his words.

"No. I'm going to meet up with my father this weekend.", I lied, I snatched my arm back and walked out.

Jordan is handsome, but he's honestly not my type, and I'm not the only female in this office he tried to fuck with. He would fuck with anybody really. I wasn't looking for a relationship at all anyways.

I walked in the lot,and seen Kentrell waiting at the side walk.

The door closed behind me,making him snap his head my direction. He walked up to me and grabbed me,harder then what Jordan did.

"Watch your back around in the Raq dumb ass hoe.",He pushed my body back.

I walked away quickly, and he stood there behind me smoking a blunt.

"Get my baby mama to beat your ass.", He shouted from behind me.

I got into my car,and drove off quickly. This is probably the fastest I got home since I even got my apartment.

I struggled with putting key in then it dropped, I mentally cursed at myself, i picked it up. I seen a figure from the corny of my eye standing at the end of the hallway. I looked that direction to see the figure move quickly out the way. I quickly unlocked my door and got into my apartment.

Maybe I'm just bugging,I was very paranoid after what happened with Kentrell. I sighed and laid down on my couch, taking off my heels. I undressed and left myself in just panties and a bra.

I threw my clothes into the basket I had near the bathroom, and walked around my house making sure everything was normal and untouched. I jumped when I heard my phone go off.

Incoming Call From elijahh

I honestly wasn't in the mood to speak to anybody, but I slid and excepted the call anyway.

"Hey baby You okay? You didn't call me.", He said

"Yeah i'm fine, why wasn't you even at work tonight.", I asked because he was there in the morning and just disappeared.

"my hubby took me to meet his parents tonight , so i needed to go rush to get a haircut, bitch i told our boss my aunt got struck by a truck.", he said.

I stood quiet to see if he was serious, then i started laughing.

"Boy you are crazy, what really be wrong.", I said while still laughing.