51

Jalanee Coleman "Jalanee

Jalanee Coleman
"Jalanee." I heard someone call out. I opened my eyes and seen Kentrell holding King looking down at me.

"What?" I said. I looked over and the clock read 6 am.

"Lemme lay with you. The couch uncomfortable." He said

"No ." I said and turned back over to sleep.

"Come on." He said shaking me. I turned back over and sighed.

"Kentrell no. Go sleep in the other room." I said

"Ion want to. Lemme sleep with you." He said.

"No we agreed to be friends right? I gave you that. You don't get to sleep with me." I said.

"Man your mama trippin." he said to King while sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Kentrell why you not sleep?" I said.

"I can't sleep you got me on that hard ass couch." He said making me laugh.

Me and Kentrell spoke more,and He persuaded me in a way to keep him in my life simply because he would change for me. I felt like a dummy taking him back,but I'm just in love. I wouldn't push for a relationship with him any time soon. He has babies on the way and I simply just wouldn't wanna be in a relationship with him,with that going on.

"Lemme eat your pussy." Kentrell said trying to pull the blanket off of me.

"Kentrell move. I have shit to do tomorrow." I said grabbing my blanket.

"What we doing?" He said putting King on the floor.

"I'm going to see my grandma. She here for a while to visit."I said sitting up on my bed.

"Visiting from where? I ain't even know yo' granny was alive." He said making me throw a pillow at him.

"Why would you say that?" I said rolling my eyes.

"She's here from Jamaica." I said.

"Always wondered why yo mama spoke like that." He said making me laugh.

"I could come?" He said smirking at me.

"No." I said. I didn't think it'll be a good idea.

"Why? I can't go with you anywhere anymore." He said.

"I ain't say that. I just wanna spend time with her alone." I said. He nodded.

"You should check on your baby mamas though." I said putting the sheets back on me. Kentrell stood quiet.

"So you gon' do this?" He asked me.

"Remind you that you got two new kids on the way? Why not?" I said. He looked at me.

"You want me to rub your feet?" He said changing the topic.

"Go ahead." I said. Kentrell turned on the light and pulled the sheets off of me. He got to rubbing my feet making me throw my head back.