54

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I wasn't able to sleep at all. Kentrell wasn't home when I looked around for him,everyone didn't speak to me either,even Teelee. I knew it was bad decision but it was something I needed to do,and it seemed like nobody was able to understand that.

I heard the door twist open,I quickly closed my eyes acting like I was sleep. I was sleeping in Kentrell's room so I wouldn't be surprised if it was him coming in at this time of the night.

"Fuck." I heard him whisper. I shot up from the bed making me look at me.

"Kentrell." I said,but he went back to what he was doing and ignored me. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Can We talk?" I said,placing my hand on his arm,I noticed he had a splint in his arm. His arm tensed up as I touched it.

"I ain't tryna talk to you." He said without looking at me.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked him.

"I want you outta here." He whispered.

"What?" i said.

"I know you're upset but-" I started

"It ain't even like that. I just can't look at you right na' Get out." He said

"Kentrell that isn't fair. You always fuck up and I always fix it with you. When i do something you kicking me out?" I said lowly.

"Cause I ain't kill no child. I ain't kill our baby. You sneaky as fuck slime. I can't look at you. You real deal killed my baby." He said with his voice cracking,like he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I said with tears in the brim of my eyes,putting my hand on his chest.

"But why are you really mad? Because I didn't tell you or because I wasn't ready?" I asked. Kentrell snapped his head at me and squinted his eyes.

"You tryna play mind games or sum' ?" He asked me.

"No. You keep saying I'm a killer. You don't even seem upset I didn't tell you,just that I'm a killer." I said waiting for him to respond.

"I'm a killer because I wasn't ready for a kid,so I'll be that. You were the reason why I wasn't ready." I said looking at him.

"How the fuck you gon' blame that shit on me? You ain't wanna be the third bitch pregnant,you got all that pride. That's on you. You selfish as fuck Jalanee. You too good to be the third bitch I got pregnant at the same time?" He yelled at me.

He was right,I didn't want to be seen as the third girl he had pregnant at the same time,but that wasn't the main reason. I'm allowed to not be ready for a baby,it's my body. He couldn't understand that all,and it was frustrating me.

"Kentrell you trying to hide the fact that you were the main reason as to why I got the abortion. I wasn't keeping a baby with a man who had two babies on the way already,who constantly played with my heart,and I was always on and off with. It wouldn't be good for me or my baby. I wasn't carrying a baby for 9 months just for you to ghost me." I said.