10

Saturday Afternoon

Jalanee Coleman | 19Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I was awaken by repeating phone calls going off through my phone. I grained and picked up my phone on the nightstand and answered without looking at the Caller Id.

"Mmm", I groaned.

"Wake up it's like 4." I immediately recognized the loud voice,Elijah.

"Where we going at 4pm?" 432iuI asked.

"No where,I'm going to pick you up around 10 with Destiny. I just wanted to wake you up.", I smiled

"Thank you Elijah,but I'm going to sleep in a little more til 8.", I said because I was honestly tired and wanted to sleep all day and didn't want to go out.

"No,go make yourself some lunch or something. and be ready by 10.", was all he said and he hung up.

I threw my phone at the end of the bed, and got out and walked into the bathroom. I peed, brushed my teeth, and then got into the shower.

I sat in the tub for a for a while,just thinking.

I didn't want to go out tonight due to everything that's been going on this week,but that would also be a reason for me to go out and get my mind off things,which i felt like I needed.

I got out of the tub and dried off my body, and laid in my bed. I looked at the time and saw it was now 6.

I then heard a knock on the door,I rapped my towel around my body, and I walked to the door tip toeing to look through the peep hole,but I seen nobody. I moved back and stood at the door for a while before deciding to just go back in the room.

I decided to slip on bra and panties, and slide under my sheets and watch netflix until it was time for me to get ready.

___

Time Change.

10:30pm

Jalanee
you a damn lie😭" be ready at 10", you lucky i'm not even done.

I sent the text to Elijah and sprayed finish spray on my face as I had lightly beat my face. Then my phone dinged.

elijahh
girl i'm like 20 minutes away so hurry up, ain't nobody lie

I hearted his message, and decided to hurry up and put on my dress carefully without getting makeup on it.

I stood in the mirror adjusting it so no part of my body that wasn't supposed to be shown would slip out, then I grabbed my black lace up heels and began to lace them up.