24

Jalanee Coleman4:29 AM

Jalanee Coleman
4:29 AM

I was struggling to sleep. I missed Kentrell. I missed his touch. I kept tossing into my bed. I decided to text my sister to see if she was up.

Jalanee
Are you awake .

Kayla
No . Now leave me alone

Jalanee
I'm coming over.

I got up and put on my bunny slides. I grabbed a hoodie and threw it over my head. I stuffed my
keys in the pocket of my hoodie and grabbed a muffin before leaving the house.

I walked outside,it was pitch dark. I started to walk the two houses down and just thought about Kentrell.

Flashback

"Wake up bae", Kentrell said planting kisses on my face. His chains were dangling in my face.

"Boy why do you sleep with those on", I said laughing. I was holding the end of the chain up.

"Get your fine ass up man. I'm bored.", He said laying next to me

"I'm up.", I said before deciding to sit on him,straddling him.

He grabbed my ass before staring at me. He then picked me up and got up,throwing me over his shoulder running downstairs.

"Kentrell if you drop me", I said yelling

He placed me on the kitchen's island.

"I tried to make you my own muffins but something wrong with this oven I swea' " He showed me the muffins he attempted to make and I looked at him before laughing.

"Baking isn't for everyone. It's okay though baby you tried", I said grabbing his cheeks. He then sucked his teeth before turning around. I smacked his butt,before he turned around and mugged me.

"Stop with that shit Lani before I fuck the shit outta you.",He said. I mean i didn't mind at the moment. I smacked his butt again as he opened the fridge. He then picked me back up and took me to the back of his house where there was a pool. He swung me like he was about to throw me and I screamed.

"Kentrell chill foreal I just got my hair done." I told him

"I should throw your ass in there knowing you can't swim." He put me down and wrapped his arms around me,kissing me.

"I gotta question" He said.

"Why the fuck was you in the club that night? You don't even like going out." He asked me,and I laughed.

"It didn't know it was the club we were going to,he just told me we was going out and had me go shopping for a dress...now I got a question." I said

"Wassup." He said, rubbing my butt,something he loved to do.

"You fucked Destiny that night?." I said giving a look