46

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I got out of the airport and order a uber while I stood on the crowded side walk. I haven't in the city for so long. It was about 11pm about to be midnight. I haven't texted anyone that I landed yet. I wanted to just go home and sleep. It felt weird being alone,as soon as I got out of college I was either always with Kentrell or my sister after had moved,I had just now got used to having a family around me and It had all changed so quickly. I honestly hoped moving here was the best decision for me,and I didn't just pick up everything and leave for no reason.

"You cold baby?" I said looking through the bag King was in,while shivering.

"We'll be home soon." I said as the cab pulled up in front of me. The driver got out helping me with my bags as I got into the car. I yawned and just looked out the window. I looked on my phone as my notifications started to come in. I had multiple messages from Kentrell,and some missed phone calls from some people. I sighed and put my phone down anxiously waiting to get into my new apartment. As the car started to get slower and stop in front of my new building. I grabbed my bags plus King and the doorman opened the door for me as I walked around the big lobby looking for elevator.

"Right down there." A security guard said to me leading me to a gold walled elevator.

"Thank you." I said while walking into the elevator. I took out my new keys patiently waiting for the elevator to stop on my floor. Once it did,I dragged my bag as I looked at the multiple doors trying to find my apartment door. I walked up to my door and put the key into the lock,revealing my penthouse.

I dropped my bags and opened King's bag so he could roam around. My boxes were in the corner of the house but there was something that caught my eye on the grand piano I had in the corner of the room. I walked over and seen bouquets of pink roses. I walked over with a smile and King followed behind me. I just know this Kentrell's work. I opened the pink envelope that came with it and started blushing immediately.

 I opened the pink envelope that came with it and started blushing immediately

a nigga miss your ass already. got you these pink roses cause you still ain't put on that pink wig so i could fuck you in it. i hope nobody over messing with you. stay safe up there and do nothing dumb. shit not the same without you. i don't care how far you are away from me,you always worth loving and chasing after. if you need me call me,i'll always be there. you be hurting a nigga feelings when you don't answer me when you away

Top

I laughed at how blunt Kentrell was,that's another thing I loved about him. No matter where he was,he always himself and remained humble. I didn't know why he was obsessed with me and the color pink when he seen that old photo of me,it didn't even look that good. Ling started barking but I ignored it and grabbed my phone and facetimed him. He picked up on the second ring with a smile on his face.

"Wassam' you seen your shit?" Kentrell said making me start cheesing again.

"Yeah I just got it Thank you. I couldn't thank you enough for all the things you do for me baby. I love you so much babe." I said while my cheeks started turning rosey again.

"Yeen' gotta thank me. You deserve Ma' i'm trying to repay all the blessing you brought into my life. You seen the chain?" He said.

"What chain?" I asked

"Look around the piano. It should be somewhere on there." He said looking at me. I moved the boxes of roses trying to find the chain,then a moved one of the big teddy bears and seen Kentrell's 38 Baby Monkey Chain. One thing Kentrell was going to do was make sure I had a piece of him while I was gone.

"Kentrell how did you even pull this off?" I said holding the chain up to the camera.

"Got niggas over there who set this up fa' me. Put the chain on happy ass." He said in the camera putting a bra on his head making me laugh.

"Is that my bra?" I said eyeing him and he smirked.

"What else you took from my shit?" I said setting the camera down while putting the chain over my head.

"I just took your bra and perfume,and a photo album. I'll buy the bra and perfume back up for you. I'm keeping the photo album." He said admiring me.

"Kentrell you could've asked" I said smiling.

"You look good as fuck." He said hovering over the camera.

"Where you at? and Thank you so do you. This was my favorite chain on you baby." I said,stepping away from the camera to pick up King.

"I'm at Montana shit. Bring your ass back in the camera." He said aggressively. I walked back smiling with King in my arms,he starting sniffing the chain.

"Get that ugly ass dog from my shit." Kentrell blurted out.

"Why you being mean to my baby? You the one who got me him." I said mugging him

"He all you wanna hug on. I miss you."Kentrell said.

"I miss you more,i'm sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"I'll let you go,call me tomorrow." He said. I nodded and we exchanged "I love you"s and I hung up. I looked around and sighed. I put Kentrell's note in a dresser nearby and looked at all the boxes I had to inbox. I went over to my room and put some sheets onto my bed. I placed King in his bed,and went to go shower. I was still getting used to being around. I texted everyone letting them I had landed before stepping into the tub. I didn't start taking in clients til the next week so I was good. Once i had finished showering,I stood around because there was a lot of steam in the bathroom. I heard my phone going off the other room but i ignored it. Once I was done steaming up my face,I walked into the bed room and King was sleep. I got pressed into some pajamas and wondered what I could eat.

I picked up my phone and seen I was getting tagged on Instagram and Twitter.

TheShaderoom : YayaMaywhether claims that #JaniaMeshell 's baby father is either's #FredoBang or #NBAYoungBoy. Jania responds with a quick Post and Delete.

I slid over the post looking over at Jania's tweet.

JaniaMeshell: my baby daddy knows who he is!! that's not anybody business but mine. a lot of bitches heart gon break when they find out though fasho !

I looked at the comments I was tagged in and others as I frowned.

_daisyyy now y'all know nba can't keep his dick to himself not y'all really thinking he was in love with @thedolljalanee

nunuthestallion im starting to think all these girls want a baby from him so bad like it's a flex. this is why we only stan @thedolljalanee

chyna.doll Yaya and Jania are so embarrassing...so obsessed with a man who changed his life around. That better be Fredo's baby.

therealmiracle Are we surprised? 3 kids with 3 different baby mamas. That's def Yb baby.

My heart started to race,as if it was in the process of being broken. I felt mad but I didn't know if I should be. I didn't wanna ask Kentrell either nor talk to him about it or talk to him. He always got me out here embarrassed as fuck because of his bitches. Kentrell caller id then covered my phone,but I quickly declined. He called again but i declined and decided to turn off my phone. I haven't even been out here for a day and it's always bullshit. This is exactly what I was afraid of. I turned off the lights and decided to just go to sleep before I did something I'd regret.

__