Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Say' Jalanee hurry up" I said yelling downstairs. She always took so long to get ready. My phone buzzed,and I seen it was Jania. I declined the call again. This was her 13th time calling today and it's only 12pm.

Jalanee came down with a sun dress on and sandals. This was her go to looked and she always looked so good in it. I was excited to be with her today but I tried not to show it.

"Why you staring so hard?" She said slapping my chest

"You look good." I said getting closer to her.

"Thank you. You look cute." She said to me,looking at me up and down.

"Your boyfriend ain't gon have a problem with you. being with me?" I asked. I ain't have no problem with her fucking with that nigga. My heart was always with her.

"He's not my boyfriend. I'm finna text him right now though." She said pulling out her phone,I mugged her. She smiled while texting that nigga,and put her phone away. She came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Mane' let's go texting that nigga in my face." I said slapping her ass. I walked out her house and opened the car door for her.

"Is Kai dead?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Had niggas take his body up somewhere." I said back to her

"Lemme see your gun." She then said.

"Jalanee sit ass your ass back." I said laughing

"Why you don't wanna show me?" She said smiling in my face as I drove.

"I missed your face." I said looking at her. We pulled up to nail salon,and she started cheesing.

"Come on get your happy ass out." I said. We both got out and walked into the nail salon.

"What you want?" The asian lady said coming to us with an accent.

"Do her hands and toes. Do my shit too." I said. Jalanee smacked my arm.

"Mani Pedi for both of us." She said to the woman. The woman nodded and lead us up to a massaging chair. I sat dow next to Jalanee as she slipped off her slides and dipped her feet into the warm water.

"Take off your sneakers Kentrell and stop staring at me." She said

"Mane ain't nobody staring at you." I said mushing her head. I admired her smile as she looked at me. I fucked up with this one. Jalanee meant a lot to me. She could make a nigga be the happiest alive in just a day. I took off my sneakers and my socks and put shit in the water. I looked to my side and seen Jalanee taking photos of me,I bit my lip and looked at her.

"What color you getting your nails done? Get it pink." I said

"How you going to ask a question and answer it yourself?" She said . Her phone buzzed and she looked at me.