35

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"say' pick whichever one out you want " Ben said to me.

"Ben i don't want any" I said laughing. Ben and I were at the mall,he needed to pick up a view things for an event I had no idea what it was,yet he was still offering to buy me things that i didn't need.

"Why are you even buying all this for?" I said looking at the paint for paint ball guns.

"Dump day. It'll three years since he passed." He said.

"Sorry for your lost." I said

"It's all good. Most of the Batok Rouge get together to celebrate him. You should slide through." He said looking at a pair of shoes.

"How you even going to go, you know ole boy will be there." I said looking at him.

"We'll be back able to see each other by next week. I don't want to think too much of it." Ben said.

"How's your murder case?" I said lowly

"Trial is in the beginning of next year." He said

"Did your bad ass do it?" I said eyeing him

"You the feds twin." Ben said laughing. I sucked my teeth and pulled out my phone.

"When you going to bring your lul' boyfriend around?" He asked me as we started to walk down around the mall.

"Never. That man not even my nigga ." I said laughing. I opened my messages and see it was a text from Louie and my sister. I opened Louie's first.

Louie
you coolin' ? i'm at football practice just happened to miss you.

It's been a while since me and Louie started talking. Me and Louie flirted a lot but it never got anywhere. I'm kind of glad it did because I personally do not want to lose him as friend,I decided that relationships just weren't for me right now and he understood.

"That nigga soft." Ben said while looking over my shoulder.

"Ben you motherfucking nosey." I said pushing him. I sucked my teeth and started typing responding to Louie.

Jalanee
i missed you too stink. i'm out shopping with ben. your skinny ass know you can't play football LMFAOOO

I smiled and sent my text,and went over to Kayla's message.

Kayla
bitch

She was so weird and random.

Jalanee
yes?

Kayla
come over

Jalanee
i'm with ben. what happened?

Kayla
come over after it's an emergency