43

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

"Why you staring at me?" I asked Kentrell. I had just woke up and he was still laying on my chest just staring at me.

"What you wanna do today?" He asked me with his sleepy eyes. I put my hands on his face wiping off the crust on his eyes. After last night I decided to just be with Kentrell for most of the time before I go. I know I'm really going to miss his ass when I leave. It hurt knowing that he thought he was bad for me or something. The idea has crossed my mind,but I don't think he's honestly bad for me. We just live two different lives and that's okay.

"I don't know. What you thinking?" I said

"I want you to come with me when I visit my grandma." He said.

"Okay. I don't have a problem with that." I said stroking his chins hairs. Kentrell looked so sad ever since what happened last night.

"You okay baby?" I asked him moving his head so he'd look straight at me.

"I'm straight." He mumbled before getting off of me and walking into the bathroom. I sighed. Kentrell always got into these moods where he didn't wanna speak to anyone. I guess today was one of those days,but I didn't like him acting like he was okay when I knew something was bothering him. I walked into the bathroom and saw Kentrell stripping out of his clothes to go shower. He turned around when he heard me and looked at me.

"You coming in?" He said with low eyes.

"Yeah." I said quietly. I brushed my teeth,and then stripped down and got into the shower with him.

"I know you don't wanna talk,but I want you to know it's okay not to be good. You don't need to act like you're okay all the time.". I said breaking the silence. He nodded and kissed my collarbone multiple times before looking back at me.

"I love you." He said

"I love you too."

We both got out of the shower once we were done.

"Here." Kentrell said throwing some of his clothes at me. For some reason I loved wearing his clothes when I didn't really have to get cute. I slid on the sweats and his shirt and put on some socks and laid on the bed. I felt myself getting sleepy again.

"Jalanee come on. We finna go." Kentrell said shaking me. I groaned and got up. Kentrell threw my slides onto the floor near me. I slipped them on and held Kentrell's hand as we walked out the house.

"You hungry?" Kentrell asked me.

"No. You don't wanna stop and buy flowers?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Grandma ain't even like flowers. I don't know why they fill her shit up with that every year." He said.

"You look good." He said again.

"Kentrell bye." I said looking down at his clothes i was wearing.

"I could fuck you when we get back home?" He said smiling for the first time today.