19

Jalanee Coleman

Jalanee Coleman

I woke up to Kayla shaking me.

"Jalanee wake up,the plane landed",She said still shaking me. I opened my eyes,and seen she had our suitcases standing next to her and she stared at me for a few seconds before pulling out her phone.

I got up,stretched,reaching for my luggage. We were escorted by two men that put us in this Black truck,which reminded me of Kentrell. Him and his friends always riding in a black truck. I smiled at the thought of him.

"Girl I'm tired",Kayla said to me.

"Me too. It's morning here?",I asked her since my phone was dead.

"Yeah it's 10:20. When we get in the house go take a shower I'm taking you somewhere." She said.

I nodded my head,and I decided to look into my purse for my charger. When i opened it,the first thing that caught my eye was 2 big stacks of money,which made Kayla look at me.

Kentrell. I thought to myself,this was why he took so long to get this little ass purse.

"Bitch why you carry so much cash?"She asked

"I don't even carry cash this was Kentrell ass,but let's talk about you talking to his friend. What happened to you not fucking with anymore niggas after your little hot boy in houston?", I said

"His name was Joe. He came up to me...I don't like being around hood niggas for so long I get nervous,but I didn't want to go upstairs and walk into you and kentrell making kids.",She said and I scoffed.

"Now you know I'm not having kids any time soon. What he wanted though? and How you think about Kentrell?" I asked

"He just asked Where i was from..then he asked me If i wanted to get to know him. We exchanged numbers that's all. Now i'm waiting for him to message me cause Kayla here don't text niggas." She said

We pulled up to a beach house,and I got out the car.

"The driver will take our shit in the house,just go ahead in.", She said.

I looked at her confused,and I walked into the door and was hit by the smell of food cooking.

"Lanee", a deep voice called out to me.

It was my brother Ty,I turned around then back at him to see if my eyes were just deceiving me.

"Ty",I said as I ran towards him and He picked me up hugging me.