52

Time Skip

October 20th

thedolljalanee   screaming happy birthday to you!! the most talented man i know💚i took this the night you dragged me to the studio with  you and had me there til 4 am knowing i had work the next day lol

thedolljalanee screaming happy birthday to you!! the most talented man i know💚i took this the night you dragged me to the studio with you and had me there til 4 am knowing i had work the next day lol. the man i call my soul mate and my bestfriend. i love you unconditionally,live it up today 🥂 @nba_youngboy

Liked by simplyteelee_ and 1,938,293 others

Comments on this post have been limited.

Jalanee Coleman

I smiled and tossed my phone while holding Messiah. Kayla and Joe had Messiah about a month ago,in my opinion he took Babyjoe's whole face. I was back in Baton Rouge for a few weeks to be with my nephew and celebrate Kentrell's birthday,Nana also tagged along to see baby Messiah.

Jania and Nisha were both 3 months pregnant. Kentrell hasn't even seen neither of them since,although I'm not a big fan of the two having babies by him I just felt like no women should have to go through a pregnancy alone,but Kentrell didn't listen. Me and him remain friends still,I make sure it's nothing more or nothing less. It's been a year since me and him met and although there was a lot of bad moments. I couldn't be more happier and grateful for all the things he did for me and the happiest he brought me.

"Girl can i get my son?" Kayla said walking in.

"No he's about to fall asleep move." I said to her.

"Well your so called bestfriend is downstairs." She said smirking at me.

"Who?" I said playing dumb.

"Mr.Birthday boy." She said laughing and walking out.

Kentrell didn't want to do anything for his birthday,and I honestly didn't know why. He acted like his birthday was a regular day for him.

My grandma walked in with a bowl of porridge in her hands.

"Here baby you need to eat." She said. She said putting the bowl on the dresser,sitting on the bed reaching out for Messiah. I carefully placed him in her arms,and grabbed the hot bowl of food.

"Did you say happy birthday to Bubba?" She said,I laughed. She started calling Kentrell bubba for some reason it was so weird how close the two were.

"Yeah I did,I just haven't had the chance to see him though." I said.

"He's downstairs. Go make it happen. I don't see why he isn't your boyfriend." She said.