55

Omniscient Pov

"On slime say' if a bitch hurt my feeling it's aunt no problem,that shit would be over in bout' two days,you hurt my feelings I get a whole bitch to suck my dick." Kentrell said into the phone,as Jalanee slept.

Kentrell was still upset with Jalanee. Every-time he tried to calm himself down and try to understand why she did it,it angered him because he was so ready,and she took that away from him.

"Man can't no hoe keep me sad." He said laughing into the phone,Jalanee started to wake up due to the loud noises. She sat up slowly,and looked at Kentrell,who's back was facing her as he was at the end of the bed.

"Mane' ian trippin' though. I can get any bitch pregnant and she'd see that shit as a trophy." He said into the phone. Jalanee remained silent so she could see what else he had to get off his chest about the situation. She thought they were good after last night's talk,but Kentrell thought otherwise.

"She know I want her,she steady trippin' and scared thinking a nigga gon' cheat on her or some shit. I'm tired of her ass." He confessed. Ben then walked in throwing a towel at him.

"Twinn,you good?" He said standing at the doorway.

"Get the fuck out mane' she sleep." Kentrell said,without turning back.

"I'm good twin,Thanks for asking." She said giving Ben a small smile,Kentrell turned around and eyed her.

"Say' man I'm finna hit you back." He said hanging up the phone. He stood up and walked to her side of the bed. Ben closed the door and went his way.

Jalanee couldn't get to understand why Kentrell always thought she was his enemy,everytime they got into it. Kentrell would always speak negatively on her or call her out her name,whether he was wrong or right.

"Get your nasty ass in the shower." He said to her,trying to hold her hand but she smacked it off.

"Fuck wrong with you?" He said mugging her. Jalanee got up from the bed,but Kentrell pushed her back down onto the bed.

"What the fuck you having an attitude fa' ? you ain't no baby." He said to her.

"Kentrell can you please stop touching me? Go get a bitch to suck your dick." She said looking up at him,he laughed in response.

"That's funny?" She asked him,as her nose started to twitch.

"I was just playing. Get your cry baby ass on." He said to her.

"I thought we was good? If you was just playing why you hung up when you found out I was awake?" She said getting back up from the bed.

"We ain't never going to be straight after the shit you did. You knew that though." He said.

"So what was all that you said to me last night?" She asked confused.

"Why you always do this shit?" He spat back.

"What I do? I don't do nothing to you,but be honest. You would've never have told me if the roles were switched,I would've had to find out through the internet." She said back to him.

"Just go get your ass in the shower." He said walking away.

"Always walking away from your shit,you a little ass kid. Hate that shit about you." She said back,sighing. Kentrell waved her off and walked away. She sucked her teeth and proceeded to go shower.

She knew Kentrell was going to have an attitude all day,she decided to just leave him alone for the day,and give him space. She didn't want to argue with him for any longer.