27

Kayla Coleman

Kayla Coleman

"Bitch she gon stop fucking with me like I'm that hoe she stabbed" I said yelling.

Yaya went on a whole rant about me on social media,and spoke down on my sister and I wasn't having it.

"You know Jalanee not going to like you entertaining that girl." Teelee said

"Someone need to humble this hoe.", I said

Me and Teelee were at my house sitting on my couch. My parents had left with my siblings,Arianna wanted to stay so bad but my dad wasn't having it.

I replayed the video the shaderoom posted of Yaya speaking on me.

"@SimplyKayla_ : Come beat my ass. I'll drop my addy. That's on my mother's life. Text me."

"She going to sue the fuck outta you for every cent in your pockets" Teelee said making me laugh.

"Girl i wish she would. You okay though?" I asked,knowing ever since her brother been in the hospital she's been with me.

"I'm trying to just take my mind off it. I'm going to be good and so will Kentrell." She said confidently.

"I wonder how's Jalanee, she's been distant. Let me text her" i said

Kayla
Lanee you okay?

My phone then buzzed. I had gotten a dm from Yaya. I was honestly on whatever when it came to my sister. Especially right now.

@MoneyYaya : Drop your addy

I replied to her quickly with the address of the house 4 houses down from me.

That's when Babyjoe called me.

"Hello?" I said

"Aye' stop posting bullshit. If i see fighting that's your ass. That's all I'm saying to you." He said to me,I grinned. I should've been fucked with a nigga from down here.

"Whatever nigga stop calling my phone." I said hanging up.

"I can't believe your ass fucking with his broke ass." Teelee said , I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Not to much on my nigga. But Come on Me and Yaya finna fight" I said.

"Foreal?" She asked. I nodded getting up changing into some sweats and a shirt.

"Kayla you better hope this shit don't get posted online."  She said wrapping her hair up.

"I won't let it get posted,and if it do that's her ass." I said.

I grabbed my keys and looked at Teelee

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded her head.

We walked outside and walked down the houses until we were at the end of the street.