Part 1

Scene starts with a beautiful morning, birds are chirping,the weather is very peaceful.....

BUTTTT!!!

Someone's room....the room is messed up as a storm came.....cloths are spreading everywhere, shoes ,food, dresses etc. etc.
And between all these,a women is shown standing and calling someone impatiently, worried. It was 'Amaya', Ayesha's mother.
She calls someone and the person picks it up after 50 missed calls....
Amaya:Hello!kaha hain tu?Ha?subha subha kaha chala Gaye?50 bar call kar chuki hu......ek thappar lagaungi na kaan ke niche....hello?hello?Ayesha?

Yes it was Ayesha......

Ayesha :Offo ammi! Kitni baar bola hain call me ASH!!!!mere friends haste hain yei boring naam sunke!Aur main jogging ke liye ayi thi. Bye!Baad mein baat karti hu.....
She cutted the call.

Ayesha:Bach gyi....hunffff!!!!!

Amaya:Kuch nehi ho sakta is ladki ka!!!UFFF!!!

Now her face is shown!Her beautiful long hair flying in the air.Her dark brown big eyes making her look more attractive!She is wearing a white shirt and pants which is very modern. She has a slight smile on her face.

Liya:(Ayesha's friend)Kya kaha aunty ne?Unhe agar pata chala tu puri raat bar mein thi toh teri khair nehi!

Ayesha:Oh shut up!aisa kuch nehi hoga.Par abhi ghar jana hain.Bye!!!!!

Liya:Bye!!!

She left from there......

On the other hand,

A boy is working on his office in his cabin. His intoxicating deep black eyes can anyone make hypnotise. He was working with passion. His face didn't show any expression like a lifeless body.But his eyes can describe his sorrow.....

Yes he is Akash Malhotra....

Suddenly his p.a entered his cabin.....
P.A: Sir apko Rohit Sir bula rahe hain....

Akash:Ok,fine!I am coming!

Hope you liked the first part!