Part 17

Ayesha went to room. She was surprised to find the door open. Then she again surprised to see Akash sitting blankly near the window. He was lost and looking down. He didn't even notice Ayesha. Ayesha knows he was hurt and she feared his reaction. She slowly went towards him and puts her hand in his shoulder. He looked at her then again looked down. Ayesha sat beside him holding his hand. But he removed her hand. She saw tears in his eyes. She felt sad......Akash looked at her eyes and they shared a deep eyelock with pain. Akash wasn't feeling sad because of Rohit, he was feeling bad that he hurted them unknowingly. Two drops of water falls from his eyes. Ayesha wiped it. He suddenly puts his head on her shoulder hugging her. He tucked his head in her neck. Ayesha was shocked. She caresses his hairs.
Akash:(shaking voice) I have hurted them na????
Ayesha: Nooo!!! Why are you thinking like that???? Yes you did wrong by telling that but please don't feel guilty........
Ayesha feels her dress getting wet. She hugs him and pulled the hug and wipes his tears.
Ayesha:(trying to delight his mood) Tum humesha bacho ki tarha rote kyu rehte ho????
Akash: Hhe???
Ayesha: Haa!!!
But she sees it didn't work so she started her plan no.2!!!!!
Ayesha goes closer to him and kissed his cheeks and rolls her fingers around his face, looking at his lips. Akash became hell nervous....... He closed his eyes and Ayesha smirks.
Ayesha: OPEN YOUR EYES BABYY!!!!
Akash opens his eyes slowly and nervously.
Ayesha:(flirting) Waise I love babies!!!!!!!
She locks his hand with hers and bite her lips. He reached the end of nervousness and jerked her hand standing up and runs towards the balcony. He was blushing badly, his face became red....... While Ayesha was laughing like mad seeing this........ Akash went to the balcony. He was thinking about Ayesha and he smiles with tears.
Akash:(in mind) I LOVE YOU Ayesha, par kaise kahu tum toh mujhe shayad nehi karti!!!!! Aur agar karti bhi ho toh shayad hamare kismat mein ek hona nehi!!!!!
Tears falling from his eyes showing his grief. On the other hand, Ayesha was sitting on bed looking at Akash through the balcony glass.......
AYESHA WAS THINKING HOW HER LIFE CHANGED!!! SHE NEVER THOUGHT SHE CAN LOVE SOMEONE!!!SHE WAS A PLAYGIRL BUT NOW SHE IS A WIFE!!!! WIFE OF AN AMAZING SOUL. SHE FEELS BLESSED TO HAVE HIM. HIS FACE GIVES HER PEACE......REALLY DESTINY PLANS ARE REALLY DIFFERENT FROM THOUGHTS. SOMETIMES IT IS PAINFUL AND SOMETIMES IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! WE JUST NEED TO ACCEPT EVERYTHING!!!!!

She sighed in relief!!!!

Ayesha:(in mind) I LOVE YOU Akash main bohot jald tumhe bata dungi, main iss rishte ko khatam hone nehi de sakti!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!