Part 50

Akash went to his room. His head was paining. He holds his head tightly. He started crying due to pain. When sudden dizziness hits him and he was about to fall but he supported himself.
He called Ayesha loudly but she couldn't listen because of loud music.
Akash:(crying) Ashh!!!!!
He closed his eyes to support himself when he heard a loud bang of closing the door. He jerked by the sound and got scared. He was about to cry but somehow controlled himself. He thought it was Ayesha.
Akash:(slowly) Ash!!!!!
He looked back. It was not Ayesha. He got scared. It was a black hoodie man. His face covered with mask. He smirked. Akash shivered in fear seeing his terrified smile. He tried to calm himself.
Akash:(innocently, tears) A..aap.... Ash ko.....bula...doge?
As he was mentally a kid so he couldn't understand how was he but he wasn't getting good vibes from him. That's why he was scared. He was breathing heavily.
Akash:(innocently)Ap... use...bula..doge....please!!!
The person again smirked and started moving towards him. Akash got scared and was moving back when he hit the table and a vase fell down and broke in different pieces. Akash got more scared and started crying. Ayesha suddenly felt a strange feeling. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She shivered by the feeling. Her lips shaking. Adil saw her and became tensed.
Adil:(tensed) Ayesha kya hua???
Ayesha:(shaking voice) Ku..kuch nehi Adil main abhi ayi!!!!!!!!
She runs towards her room.
While the person suddenly stopped and looked at the door. He pushed Akash and he fell on the floor.
Akash:(crying) Ahhh!!!!!
The person slowly went towards the door and locked it. Akash screamed at Ayesha's name.
Akash:(crying like a kid, screamed) Ashhhh!!!!! Ashhhh!!!!!!!
The person again started moving towards him. Akash felt like someone choking his throat he was unable to speak. He was breathing heavily due to fear. He couldn't speak as his mind stuck on his past, it was haunting him. Tears rolled down from his eyes. His head was paining like hell. His vision got blurred, he was not able to focus on anything when Ayesha reached the door running. She was panting. She panicked more seeing the door locked.
Ayesha:(at a verge of crying) Ye..ye door khul..kyu...nehi raha!!!!!! AKASHHHHH!!!!!! AKASHHHHH!!!!!!
She was banging the door continuously and crying bitterly. She didn't know why she was crying but her heart knows that he was in danger. She tried to calm herself.
Ayesha:(crying)Nehi nehi!!! Kuch nehi hua hoga!!!! Woh...woh mujhse gussa hain isliye pareshan kar raha!!!! Akash please open the door please!!!!!!!!
She screamed loudly. Akash heard her voice but he was unable to answer. He felt his voice got choked still he was able to balance himself and screamed.
Akash: Ashhhhhhh!!!!!!! Ashhhhh!!!!!
Ayesha heard his crying call and her breath got hitched. She was screaming and trying to open the door but was not able to do so....... Hearing her voice, family also came there. They were shocked to see her. The person suddenly took a sharp knife from a bag. Akash's eyes widened. The person was about to stab him but Akash holds the knife with his hands.He cried in pain. Blood started oozing out like river from his palm. The person got scared and pulled the knife which caused a deep cut on Akash's hand. He screamed. The person was about to run but Adil and Imran broke the door and caught him. Ayesha saw Akash and tears rolled down from her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat. As if her heart stopped beating. She had lost her sense for a second. Akash smiled faintly at her. Her tears has no boundaries. He was about to fall but Ayesha runs to him and took him in her lap. She hugged him close to her heart. She was crying badly. She kissed his forehead. Her lips trembling in fear.
Akash:(subconscious state, slowly) Ashh!!!
Ayesha:(crying badly)Akash...tum...tum daro matt kuch nehi hoga...kuch....nai hoga tumhe......
Akash:(subconsciously) Ash...ma.in...stro..ng hu na???
He was speaking with difficulty. His voice almost slipped from his lips. He was breathing heavily. He was soaked with blood. His shirt became red with his blood.
Tears falling from Ayesha's eyes.
Ayesha:(crying)Ha... kuch nai hoga tumhe!!!!! She cupped his face. His eyes got heavy and his vision got blurred completely. Tears falling from his eyes due to pain. He fainted in her embrace.
Ayesha:(panicked, crying badly) Akash!!!!!! Akash!!!! Please utho!!!!! Please!!!! Yei...yei.... Ma ye uth kyu nehi rah..... Akash!!!!!!!
She looked at everyone, they were crying badly.
Ayesha: Aap sab kyu ro rahe???? Abhi use hospital bhi le jana please doctor ko bulaiye!!!!!!
She almost lost her patience and and threw a vase on floor.
Ayesha:(angrily, screamed) Kya problem hain, please jaldi doctor ko bulaiye Samajh nehi aa raha aap logo ko??????????
She looked at Adil and Imran who was beating the person mercilessly. Pain and anger can be visible in Adil's eyes. Tears were falling continuously from his eyes.
Ayesha: Adil please abhi insab ka time nehi kuch karo!!!!!!!!
They hurriedly left him. The person escaped taking the chance.
Imran: Main abhi doctor ko call karta hu!!!!!!!
Nina:(crying)Noo!!!!! His condition is critical. We have to take him to hospital.
Ayesha looked at Akash who was lying lifeless in her arms. She broke into millions seeing him. She was crying badly hugging him. When the whole family was traumatized and crying. Ayesha cupped his face and kissed on his cheek. She caresses his hairs.
Ayesha:(slowly) Kuch nai hone dungi tumhe!!!!! Kuch nehi!!!!!!

♡♡♡"KAB TAK JHUKE, HAIN YEI KADAM, CHAL GHAR CHALE MERE HUMDUM!! TA UMRA PYAAR NA HOGA KAAM, CHAL GHAR CHALE MERE HUMDUM!"♡♡♡

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!