Part 42

Ayesha: Hmm!!!!
She became upset. She didn't know what to say...... When Akash shakes her.
Akash: Ashhh!!!! Ashh!!!!
Ayesha: Hmm!!!
Akash: Do na!!!
Ayesha: Kya???
She suddenly realized everyone was looking at her. She became uncomfortable and shocked. She realized she was lost.
Ayesha: Aise kyu dekh rahe hain mujhe??? Maine kya face mask lagaya hua hain jo sab dar rahe????
Everyone looks at each other faces and bursts out laughing. Everyone was busy talking when Akash became bored. He makes a cute puppy face. He looks at Ayesha who was busy talking.
Akash: Ashh!! Ashh!!!
Ayesha: Wait Akash!!
He made a cute angry face. Atlast he took his plate and tries to eat by his own. Ayesha looked at him. She giggles.
Suman: Arey Akash!!! Kya hua???
Akash:(innocently) Koi mujhe pasand nai kalta!!! Main kabse bula lahi. Meli koi sunta hi nai........
He made a crying face.Everyone giggles. Ayesha hugged him.
Ayesha: Awww!!!!! So sorry!!!
He removed her hand and started eating by his own cutely. Ayesha observing him with a smile. Akash looked at her.
Akash:(cute angry)Ab kya hua???
Ayesha again smiles at him. She lost in him. While Akash staring her innocently. She slowly went closer to him and wiped the food from his lips with her thumb. Her face curved into a passionate smile. When Tara coughs fakely. Ayesha hurriedly moves back. She looked down due to embarrassment. She was looking down closing her eyes tightly. Everyone laughed.
Tara:(giggles)Bhabi thoda control kare!!!!
Akash giggles without even understanding anything........
Suman: Aab sab chup chap khana khao..... Dinning table ko movie theater banake rakha hain.
Everyone nodded quietly like obedient child. Suddenly someone ringed the door bell. Everyone looks at the door. It was Sitara and Imran. Everyone's eyes became teary. Sitara smiled and hugged Suman. She was also in tears. Akash holds Ayesha's hand tightly in fear.Ayesha assures him. Sitara saw Akash. Tears falling from her eyes. Imran was also in tears. Sitara slowly went towards him. Akash was looking at her blankly.
Sitara: Akash bhaiya!!!!
She hugged him and cried.... Akash didn't know what to do? He was feeling sad he didn't know why?? Sitara broke the hug.
Akash:(slowly) Ash main room mein jau???
Ayesha looked at him and nodded. He left from there. Sitara was crying. Ayesha hugged her and consoled her. Where's Akash went to his room and lied on bed on his chest. He tucked his face on the pillow. As he was mentally a kid he couldn't understand why he was feeling sad and restless. He was weeping. Then he felt his eyes heavy and he drifted to sleep. After sometime Ayesha came back in room. She saw Akash and she went towards him and sat beside him caressing his cheeks. A long tear escaped from her eyes. Akash woke up slowly. He looked sad. He puts his head on Ayesha's lap and tucked his face in her lap.
Akash:(sad) Mujhe acha nai lagta Ash!!!
Ayesha: Kuch nehi hoga!!!! Ok???
Akash:(slowly)Hmm!!!!
Ayesha: Hum garden mein chale? Tumhe acha lagega!!!!
Akash:(slowly) No!! Aise hi rehna!!!
Ayesha: Acha!! Thik hain!!!
She caresses his hairs and he slowly closed his eyes. He was sleeping but not fully satisfying. He was not feeling well and also he was restless. He started weeping. Ayesha understood but she didn't know what to do???
Ayesha: Akash please!!!!!
He started weeping more.
Ayesha: Shh...Shhh... kuch nehi hua hain...
She wiped his tears. He was crying. Ayesha was also in tears seeing him. He then slept after sometime with difficulty. Nina enters the room.
Nina: Ayesha woh....
She was about to speak but Ayesha signals her to stop.
Ayesha:(slowly) Ek minute!!!!
She slowly took his head and made him lay straight on bed. She was about to leave but Akash holds his hand. A long tear escaped from her eyes. She slowly caresses his hairs and took her hand off. She covered him with the blanket and went to Nina.
Nina: So gaya???
Ayesha: Haa!!! Mushkil se!!!
Nina: Don't worry!!! Sab thik hojayega!!!
Ayesha: Hmm!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!