Part 8

Imran: Akash????
Akash hurriedly changed his mood went towards him and hugged him.
Akash: Kya yaar man liya shaadi ho gyi toh kya budha ho gaya? Bhul gaya mujhe?
Imran broke the hug hurriedly and looked at him.
Akash:What?
Imran: Tujhe kya hua????? Tu ase.....
Akash:Aree kuch nehi.... Mujhe kya hoga?
He said with a smile......
Imran: Mujhse jhut bolega? Maine dekha abhi.......
Akash:Aree wo subha se sar mein dard tha, isliye.......
Imran:Hmmm, ab kaisa hain?
Akash: Ha, Thik hu!
Imran:(smirks)Waise, suhagraat kaise gya tera?Hmm?
Akash remembers Ayesha's words and becames sad but pretends to be happy.......

Then they shared some friendly moments....... After a while Imran left.....

Meanwhile Ayesha was talking with her friend.....

Ayesha: Yaar I am sick because of these relationship. Hnff! Itna boring person ke sath adjust kaise karu main?
Liya: Sun Ashh!!! Tu zyada soch rahi. Maine toh pehle hi bola tha shaadi mat kar. Ab kyu itna problems create kar rahi hain?
Ayesha: Main koi problems create nehi kar rahi....Tu hi bata itna boring insaan ke sath koi kese adjust karle?
Liya:Dekh tu...........
Ayesha suddenly turned around and saw Akash had listened all this. Akash was hurt by this statement but he didn't show and went to washroom.
Ayesha: Liya main tujhse badme baat karti hu.......Bye!
Liya: Bye!
Ayesha felt a little bad for this but she couldn't understand why? Why she feels bad for him? Is this only an attraction????? She was thinking all this  when Akash came out of washroom. Ayesha smiled at him. He smirked at her and started forwarding towards her. Ayesha was unable to understand what was going on??? Akash came dangerously close to her. They can feel each other's breath. She also lost in him. His dangerous deep intoxicating black eyes was hypnotizing her. His sweet scent was making her mad. As if she was in deep sleep!!!!! Akash slowly broke the eye lock and his eyes slowly went towards her lips. Ayesha sees his eyes are sparkling with something new. He looked at her again with a cutest slight smile. Ayesha also smiled. He suddenly kissed on her lips!!!!!!! Ayesha shockingly looked at him and

SMASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!Ayesha woke up in a jerk....YES, she was sleeping at the window side......She looked at the place from where the sound came. It was a glass that broke down. She looked at the person standing next to it. It was Akash who is standing like a kid who has done a mistake.......
Akash: Oops! Sorry!!!! He bites his tongue and holds his ears with a cute baby face and a mischievous smile. Who can say he is the same rude person....... Ayesha sighed.
Ayesha: It's Ok!!!!
Akash left from there. Ayesha became lost. What happened to her? Is she feeling something for for her? She was clueless. She blushed madly remembering Akash kissing her........ She was smiling like a fool when Tara, Sitara came in her room and called her.

Tara: Ash bhabi, app kya soch rahi?
Sitara: Aree nehi samjhi?? Bewakoof!!!!
Tara: Par kya?
Sitara sings, Kya karu hai, kuch kuch hota hain!!!
Ayesha blushed...... Tara whistled!
Sitara: Woh Ash bhabi, hum na shopping ja rahe, ap chalenge?
Ayesha: Ha zarur, koi shaak?
Trio laughed.....
Tara: Waise bhabi pata hain next week bhai ka Birthday hain....
Ayesha surprised looked at her. She became very happy. She was very excited.
Ayesha: Sach!!!!! (excited)
Tara: Ha aur pata hain waha Imran bhi ane wala hain. (looking at Sitara in a teasing way.)
Ayesha: Toh Imran toh Akash ka bohot acha dost hain, woh to ayega hi......
Tara: Aree woh........
Sitara pinches her and she laughed. Sitara was awkward+blushing.
Ayesha: Toh yei baat hain, hmmm, interested or boyfriend haa??????
Sitara :Uff bhabi!!!!
Tara: Ohh ofcourse bf!!!
Trio giggled. Then they went for shopping!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!