Part 27

Ayesha went to house. She went towards her room and closed the door. She sat on the door folding her legs. She was crying silently. She then went towards her bed and lied there.
Ayesha:(in mind) Nehii!!! Ab main kamzor nehi par sakti!!!! Aur uss insaan ke liye bilkul bhi nehi.
She then wiped her tears and called someone.
Ayesha: Kaam ho gaya????
PA: Yes mam!!!!
Ayesha: Good!!!
She smirked.
She then drifted to sleep.
In the morning,
Akash woke up. He took sometime to adjust with the light. He got up slowly and got ready for office. He then went downstairs. Adil was talking in phone. He came towards him. Adil smiled at him.
Adil: Chale???
Akash: Hmm!!!
They then left for office.
On the other hand,
Ayesha's PA: Maam!!! They are here!!!!
Ayesha: Okk!!!!
(In mind) Just wait and watch!!!!!

On the other hand,
Akash was thinking about Ayesha. He was sitting lost when Adil tapped his shoulder. He looked at him blankly. Adil smiled. They were in the waiting room. Suddenly the door opened and a girl walked inside with full attitude. Akash was still looking down. It was Ayesha. She smiled at them.

PS: Adil knows about Ayesha but he didn't saw her.

Ayesha came forward and gives her hand towards Akash.
Ayesha: Hii!!!! AYESHA RABAIL!!!!!
Akash looked at her. As soon as he looked at her, he shocked. But he didn't react. A tear escaped from his eyes but he hurriedly wiped it. They both shaked hands. Ayesha felt a current by this. She looked at his eyes and they shared an emotional eyelock. Ayesha broke it and quickly took her hand. She then introduced herself to Adil and he also did the same.
Ayesha: Toh presentation start kare!!!!
Adil: Jii!!!!

Ayesha then give presentation, Akash was lost all the time.
Adil: Hmm!!! So Miss. Rabail, we are ready for partnership.
Ayesha: Thank you!!!
Adil: I think we should leave now!!! Haina Akash???
Akash: Hmm!!!
Ayesha smiled.
Ayesha: HOPE TO MEET SOON!!!! AB TOH ROZ MILENGE!!!!!(looking at Akash)
Akash looked at her expressionless.Ayesha smirks at him. They then left from there. Ayesha kept looking at them. Akash also turned they shared an eye lock. Then Ayesha looked down breaking the eyelock.

In night,
Both were thinking about each other with tears. Akash was lying on the bed and tears falling from his eyes. He tucked his head on the pillow crying silently. He didn't even imagine to meet her like this. He just can't bear her hatred and ignorance. It was killing him from inside. Soon he slept like this.
Ayesha was also thinking about him. She remembers the moment when Akash was dancing with Nina. A tear escaped from her eyes. She was really hurt but couldn't understand because of her anger. She closed her eyes. But again and again Akash's face coming infront of her eyes. His words roaming in her mind. Her mind again filled with hatred towards him.
Ayesha:(in mind) I promise I won't let you live peacefully!!!!!
Then she slept after sometime.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!