Part 28

Next Morning,
Akash was working in his cabin. When someone entered. It was Ayesha. She knocks the door.
Akash: Come in!!!!
As he looked up, he was shocked to see her. She had worn a short dress with her long opened hair. Akash became awkward. A tear escaped from his eyes. Ayesha smirks. She came inside with full attitude and sat on the chair infront of him.
Ayesha: So Mr. Malhotra!!!! How are you???
Akash looked at her with disbelieving eyes. She has changed so much. Just because of him. He closed his eyes. He was cursing himself because of this. He was feeling guilty.
Akash: Fine!!!!
Ayesha: Toh kaam shuru kare!!!!
Akash nodded. They started working. In between work, Ayesha was looking at him secretly. He was working without expressions. Ayesha's eyes became teary. Akash looked at her. She quickly turned her face. He again looked down. Ayesha was shocked by his behavior. She was confused that how can he be so calm!!!! She can feel his pain in his eyes. But she was ignoring it. His silence was hurting her the most. Ayesha clutched her dress tightly. She was not able to hold her tears anymore. She wants to hug him. She wants to console him. Wants to tell him how badly she missed him!!!! Her heart knows how much he is suffering. But her anger always comes in between. She wants to know why he is like this????? He was not like this..... He never thought about his feelings, he let go all his dreams because of his family but nowww!!!!!! Tears falling from her eyes. She hurriedly wipes them. She was observing his each and every move. He was working like a lifeless body. She was lost in her thoughts when someone entered the room. Ayesha looked behind in a little jerk. It was Nina. She gave a big smile and walked towards them. Seeing her, Ayesha again remembers that day. Her eyes became red in anger and hatred. She closed her eyes and somehow controlled herself. She looked at Nina and smirked. Nina smiled at her excitedly.
Nina: Hiiii!!!!!
Ayesha: Heyyy!!!!!
Nina then turned towards Akash and wished him. He didn't answer. Ayesha couldn't control more.
Ayesha: I have an important call so......
She left from there wiping her tears. Akash kept looking at her. He felt someone pierced his heart.
Nina: Akash!!!!!
He looked at her blankly.
Nina: Tumne breakfast ki????
Akash didn't say anything.
Nina: Pata tha mujhe..... She bite her tongue......Sorry!!! Adil ko. Isliye usne mujhe tumhe ye dene ko bheja!!!!!
Akash: Nina please!!!!!
Nina: Main tumhe pyaar se samjha rahi iska matlab yei nehi main zabardasti nehi kar sakti.... ok???
Akash didn't wanted to argue with her more so he took the box from her.
Nina: Thank you!!!!!! Baad mein milte hain.... Bye!!!!
She left from there.
Nina:(in mind) Yeh Adil bhi na!!! Hamesha mujhe phasa deta hain. Baar baar bachi.....
While Akash was sitting thinking about Ayesha. He was lost in her tears rolled down from his eyes. His heart was sinking. He saw her after 1 year and like this. He was hating himself. He banged his hand on table. His hand started bleeding. But he was like he didn't care. Suddenly Ayesha entered. She saw him and panicked. She quickly went towards him and holds his hand.
Ayesha:(tears) Ye..yei kaise hua????
Akash didn't answer. He was looking at her lost. She then went and came with first aid box. She started bandaging his hand. Akash was looking at her with pain. She didn't looked at him. She finished her work and looked at him. They shared an emotional eyelock. She then broke the eye lock and got up.
Ayesha:(not looking at him) Kal milte hain!!!!
She then left from there. Akash kept looking at her.

Hope you liked this part!!!!!