Part 4

It was the wedding day. Everyone is running here and there and working. The whole house was sparkling, designed with fairy lights. Tara,Sitara had gone to parlour for makeup. Ajit was busy with reporters and Suman busy checking that everything is perfect  or not!Many relatives have came and many more to come.

Relative 1: Ji Akash nehi dikh raha?
Suman:Ha woh kamre mein ready ho raha hain, upne dost Imran ke sath......
Relative 1:Oh waise love marriage hain ya arrange marriage ?
Relative 2:Ajjkal ke bache hain,love marriage toh hona hi hain.......
Suman smiled. She feels blessed to have a son like him.......

In Akash's room,
He was getting ready with a sad face. Imran standing there with a frown on his face......
Akash:(looking at him)What?
Imran:Tu yei shaadi kyu kar raha hain?
Akash:Pata nehi.....
Imran:Pata nahi matlab kya hain tera?Mujhe pata hain tu iss shaadi se khush nehi hain.......
Akash sighed...
Akash:(slowly)Mujhe sirf itna pata hain Allah jo karte hain ache ke liye karte hain......
Saying these he left from there.

On the other hand,
Ayesha was getting ready. She was looking stunning. But she was crying.
Ayesha:(crying)Itni bhi kya jaldi hain mujhe bhejne ki? Parlour bhi nehi jane di. Ajjkal ke zamane me koi ghar mein makeup karte hain?Main kya bhag jaungi??????
Amaya:Abhi barat a jayenge......Tamasha mat kar.Apni pasand ki lehnga li yehi bohot hain.Liya tu ise taiyaar kar main ati hu........
Liya:Chal taiyaar karti hu tujhe.
Ayesha:(Smirks)Kaisi lag rahi!
Liya:HOT!!!
They both giggled......
Amaya from downstairs:Liya,Ayesha ko leke a. Barat a gayi......
Chal jaldi....

They went downstairs. Ayesha was wearing a long veil. Her face was not shown. They came downstairs and sat infront of Akash......

Akash looked at her.She was wearing a hot and modern lehnga in maroon colour. Her back and waist was visible. She was again and again removing her veil.Her dark brown eyes and milky face was amazing.

Akash's POV:
She is wearing such a western dress.Oh My God! I can't even imagine my wife like this.......But she is beautiful!!

Tears fall from his eyes. He wipes it hurriedly.......

Oh Nooo!!!She is again and again removing her veil, I think to see my face, it's really awkward.....
WAITTTT!!!Why is she looking at me like this? Did she liked me?

POV ended.......

Ayesha's POV,
I was trying to see his face. I knew that  he is very simple and shy......Hnfff! I never imagined my husband to be like this....WAITTT!!!Wait!!!Am I imagining this?OMG! I saw his face.....this dangerous deep intoxicating black eyes.....As if he is talking with his eyes. His jawline, cheek bones everything, everything is perfect! Today I believed this my dad's choice is nice, but only nice!
She giggled.....
But I must say he is not like one night stand......Ummmm I like it.Ohhh!I caught myself staring him......As I realized, I quickly looked down....

The wedding went smoothly. Then comes their "FIRST NIGHT"♡♡♡

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!!!