Part 10

After 1 week,
It was 1 day before Akash's birthday. Everyone was very happy to celebrate his birthday. But Akash didn't want this. It was night,
Akash was sitting blankly near the window when Suman came.
Suman: What happened?
Akash looked at her and smiled.
Akash: Nothing ammi. Main niche ja hi raha tha......
Akash went downstairs. He saw Rohit talking on his phone.
Rohit: Kal sham ko party hain taiyaar rehna.....
Akash:(angry)Kis party ki baat kar rahe hain dad? Mere birthday ki toh sun lijiye, itna dikhawa karne ki koi zarurat nehi.
Rohit:(yelling) Maine tumse pucha kya karna chaiye kya nehi?
Akash:(tears, angry) Apko kabhi farak bhi parha hain mujhse????? Isse acha toh app mera janamdin nehi, death anniversary manaiye.......

Rohit slapped him hard.....
Suman: Rohit!!!!!
Rohit:(yelling) Ajj ke baad mujhse aise baat mat karna....I am warning you!!!!!
Suman holds Akash.
Rohit:(yelling)SUMANNN!!!!!Bata do ise kal raat ko party hain thik 7 baje. Taiyaar rahe!!!!!
Akash ran from there.
Suman:(tears) Aap chahte kya hain?????
She was about to go behind him but Ayesha went, she smiled and turned to Rohit.
Suman: Apne kabhi usse pyaar hi nehi ki par ek kaam acha kiya, Ayesha se uski shaadi karake. Rohit left from there in anger.........

Where's Akash went to his room. He closed the door and burst out in tears. He was also in anger, he destroyed the room and scratching on his hands. He was not in his sense, crying uncontrollable....... He never showed his anger and pain to anyone, but for him his life was like a storm. Whenever he tries to start again, it messed up with more problems. He sat near the door folding his legs, crying bitterly. He digged his nails in his hairs. His heart sinking in pain. His head was paining he was not able to balance himself anymore....... Ayesha was continuously knocking the door but he was not opening it she was at a verge of crying. She went inside through the window and shocked to see him like this. She quickly went near him and knelt down. He was still crying uncontrollably. Ayesha tends to touch him but he jerked her hand. He was again and again jerking her and Ayesha tried her best to go near him and console him. Her heart sinking to see him like this. She was also crying silently.....Her heart feels his pain. She wants to erase the grief from his heart. Ayesha had no options left she hugs him tightly buried his head in her chest Akash was trying to push her and he succeed but Ayesha again hugged him. He was trying to free himself, crying but Ayesha not letting him do so...... At last he gave up and hugged her, crying like a kid......Ayesha gripped him more tightly. He was feeling very weak and dizzy still crying like hell. He let go all his pain, aspiration, he gone through in his life........He was sobbing badly and Ayesha holding him tightly and rubbing  his back inorder to calm him. Ayesha can feel he was tired so she slowly caresses his hairs, Akash closed his eyes,  sobbing lightly...... His eyes had became red due to continuously crying.........He was breathing heavily......
Soon he slept like this in her arms. Ayesha understands he had stopped crying she slowly checks on him, seeing  him sleeping she smiles. She wipes his tears, carry him till bed and made him lie straight on bed. She caresses his face with teary eyes and was about to leave but Akash holds his hand tightly and was crying in sleep. Ayesha panicked seeing this she quickly sits beside him and rubbed his chest, trying to make him calm. Akash sleeps again.....
Ayesha notices her behavior. Why she is soo possessive about him? Then she looks at his face. He was sleeping calmly. She smiles......She notices his hand where he had scratched himself .
Ayesha quickly brought the first aid kit and applies medicine on his hhand.He hissed in pain. Ayesha slowly blow air from her mouth to ease his pain. Ayesha smiles with tears. She doesn't know why but his face gives her peace. Why he behaves like this? He always hurts himself, never shares his feelings......She wants to know him. She just wants to support him but she needs to understand him before that.

Soon she also slept lying beside him......

Hope you liked this part!!!!!!